Im Bout To Head Over To Asia/china Next Week.

Can Our Phone Be Used Oversea??

With Out Getting Charged By Verizon They Want $1.49/per Min.

That Is Krazy..
    12-29-07 11:47 PM
    Get your phone unlocked and buy a local SIM card there and you should be ok. The phone has to be unlocked before you can use the pre-paid sim bought in China. If you go overthere without it being unlocked then NO you won't be able to.
    Call Global Support for VZW
    12-30-07 04:46 PM
    I used mine in Hong Kong just the other week I bought a prepaid CSL sim card that was pretty afforable. I called Verizon to have my phone unlocked and the guy at global support said if you download the latest OS the new OS unlocks the phone seems to have worked.
    01-01-08 12:11 AM
    A new OS unlocking the phone? That's a new one on me. Anyone else confirm this?
    01-01-08 03:44 AM
    A new OS unlocking the phone? That's a new one on me. Anyone else confirm this?
    NO IT DOES NOT WORK.... I SAT ON MY COMP & WENT THUR THIS INSTALL WITH ANOTHER CB MEMBER HERE THUR AIM.& ALL IT SHOWS IS IN VALID SIM CARD.

I used mine in Hong Kong just the other week I bought a prepaid CSL sim card that was pretty afforable. I called Verizon to have my phone unlocked and the guy at global support said if you download the latest OS the new OS unlocks the phone seems to have worked.
    GUESS IMMA HAVE TO GO INTO VERIZON & SPEND $40 BUXX FOR THE CARD & CALL THEM UP N HAVE THEM UNLOCK IT.
    01-02-08 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD