I have search to all of my ability and can't seem to find what I am looking for. There is no way I can believe that there is no way for Verizon customers to watch or listen to nfl games on a blackberry storm. Surely I am missing something?! My husband is wanting to watch or listen to games on his phone, but I can't seem to find anywhere for him to do it.
    12-27-09 08:06 PM
    If your local stations broadcast them try iheart radio. It how I listen to Steeler games when I am away from a TV. Don't know about how to watch them though
    12-27-09 08:33 PM
    Yeah, you are likely going to need to find a local broadcast source because I believe that the NFL has a contract with Sprint.
    12-27-09 09:09 PM
    I expanded the title a bit.

It can be done but it's difficult. You need to get a Slingbox, or a TVcard for your computer & cable or satellite signal. You also need special programs on your PC and your Storm.
    12-27-09 09:24 PM
    The sprint nfl app will work depending on what phone you have. Works for tour, curve, and storm2.
    12-27-09 09:34 PM
    The sprint nfl app will work depending on what phone you have. Works for tour, curve, and storm2.
    Yep, I have the Sprint NFL Live App on my Verizon Tour and it works like a charm. I get to watch the games broadcast on the NFL Network and can listen to any game, visitors or home team broadcast.
    12-28-09 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD