I have a Storm on the unlimited BB plan. Obviously I am not eligible for an upgrade yet. Can I downgrade that line to a normal phone and add a line (Droid) and get the promo price?
    11-04-09 05:43 PM
    Best bet is to switch to a Family plan so you only pay 10 bucks for the other line, and then yes you can get a second and get a Droid or something. And then add the new phone to your line so you still have your number and have a second line for 10.....
    Last edited by supermario28; 11-04-09 at 07:27 PM.
    11-04-09 06:15 PM
    Best bet is to make it a Family plan so you only pay 10 bucks for the other line, and then yes you can get a second and get a Droid or something. And then add the new phone to your line so you still have your number and have a second line for 10.....
    You can not add a line for 9.99 unless you are on a family plan already. Switching to a family plan is going to mean that you are spending an extra $30 ish a month... not ten. But to answer your question OP, it is absolutely possible, you can even move the droid to your line when you get it
    11-04-09 06:42 PM
    So then all I need to do is find a basic handset for the added line. My daughter is getting her own cell by Christmas anyway. I was thinking about giving my daughter the Storm but a 9 year old doesn't need to be sporting a BlackBerry. She feels differently though.
    11-04-09 06:54 PM
    So then all I need to do is find a basic handset for the added line. My daughter is getting her own cell by Christmas anyway. I was thinking about giving my daughter the Storm but a 9 year old doesn't need to be sporting a BlackBerry. She feels differently though.
    Say hello to two data plans, then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD