Okay, question is.. I really can't stand my Storm. I love BB but I just can't deal with it anymore, it's nothing but problems. I really don't feel like paying $125 just to get another POS Storm.

With the iPhone and Bionic coming out in the near future, I was wondering if there's anyway to add a line and get the new phones.. and switch the numbers & cancel the BB plan. Would I have to tell them my BB is lost/stolen/broken and just put an old Verizon phone on there so they won't charge me for the extra plan?

And yes, I'd rather pay for a second line than to pay to replace the Storm, or full price for a new phone.

Thanks
    01-15-11 06:51 PM
    If you have a regular phone active on your line, then you can remove your BlackBerry Data Plan. And yes you can switch numbers.

If you add a line, then you will be responsible for both lines for the duration of each of their respective contracts.

Yes, you can "just put an old Verizon phone on there". Don't lie, though. It's not necessary anyway.
    01-15-11 07:13 PM
    I have dummy ESN's on the two secondary lines I have. I didn't need an extra phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 10:29 PM
    I have had dummy ESNs on extra lines. I've added lines to get newer phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD