We have to give up our iPhones because our area has too much roaming..anyway, we tried Sprint and same thing.

So...back to Verizon and Alltel..not sure what to call it yet since our service here is still alltel.

The salesperson on the phone said better to buy service via the phone..through her than going to the store.

Anyone...Are there advantages either way of going through the store or ordering via the phone?

I'll be perusing the forums to see how people like their Storms and Curves..but am considering waiting for the tour.

Anne
    07-07-09 01:31 PM
    We have to give up our iPhones because our area has too much roaming..anyway, we tried Sprint and same thing.

So...back to Verizon and Alltel..not sure what to call it yet since our service here is still alltel.

The salesperson on the phone said better to buy service via the phone..through her than going to the store.

Anyone...Are there advantages either way of going through the store or ordering via the phone?

I'll be perusing the forums to see how people like their Storms and Curves..but am considering waiting for the tour.

Anne
    Of course she's going to tell you that. That's a new activation for her if you
    is a much, much better option.
    07-07-09 03:05 PM
    Normally you can get the activation charge waived when you visit the store. Something they weren't able to do over the phone or on the website.
    07-07-09 03:40 PM
    Me i love my curve.
    07-07-09 04:51 PM
    Go to the store. It's always best to develop those personal relationships. They can come in handy when you need more understanding than you can get from a phone call.
    07-07-09 05:03 PM
    I have had my Storm for about a month, and I love it, however, it is my first Blackberry. I have heard mixed reviews from people who switched to the Storm from other Blackberries......
    07-07-09 06:11 PM
    Oh yeah, I would go to the Store. Allows you to get up close and personal with the devices you are looking at. Also, the people in the store are more likely to tell you things like, "Oh you are looking at the Storm? The Storm 2 is coming out soon"(which it is by the way).
    07-07-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD