Hey Im currently a Verizon Customer and I am not making the switch to a Blackberry. My 2 year plan should be up around just after Thanksgiving. Which Blackberry should I get? Price is not an issue. I know the New Curve is coming out and the Storm2 is out but are there any other new Blackberrys that will be out that time that I can get for being a Verizon Customer?
    11-17-09 02:14 PM
    Enter your location
    Best bet is to play around with them instore.
    11-17-09 02:24 PM
    Hey Im currently a Verizon Customer and I am not making the switch to a Blackberry. My 2 year plan should be up around just after Thanksgiving. Which Blackberry should I get? Price is not an issue. I know the New Curve is coming out and the Storm2 is out but are there any other new Blackberrys that will be out that time that I can get for being a Verizon Customer?
    Have not heard of anything new coming out around thanksgiving.
    11-17-09 04:03 PM
    In regards to Blackberry's only the Curve 2 is planned new release for this quarter, could be different as its a hidden secert until they release the info and even then you'd hear about it here.
    11-17-09 11:49 PM
    Get Storm 2 so much better than the first and is amazing ,does so many things better than my Tour !
    11-18-09 12:02 AM
    save yourself the trouble and just get a Droid
    11-18-09 08:17 AM
    I really like my Storm 2.
    11-18-09 09:09 AM
    I would echo the suggestion that you should play with the phones in the store, but don't forget about the 30 day trial period. After a lot of reading I went to the VZW store to decide between the Storm2 or the Tour and I really did not like the Storm2 that I used, but the rep convinced me to try it anyway because of the 30 day exchange window, and I am so happy she did. (I would wholeheartedly recommend the Storm2 BTW)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:24 PM
    I would echo the suggestion that you should play with the phones in the store, but don't forget about the 30 day trial period. After a lot of reading I went to the VZW store to decide between the Storm2 or the Tour and I really did not like the Storm2 that I used, but the rep convinced me to try it anyway because of the 30 day exchange window, and I am so happy she did. (I would wholeheartedly recommend the Storm2 BTW)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah the only things to keep in my are
    1. 35$ Restocking fee.
    2. You only get to switch your phone out once in the first 30 days.
    11-19-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD