We currently have a regional carrier with 9 lines on it and 4 of them are Blackberries with the unlimited everything plan. Does a business plan have any advantages over the personal plans. Is there a minimum number of lines before certain discounts kick in?

Thanks,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 08:27 PM
    Personal plans can only share minutes up to a maximum of five lines. So in your situation, one of the business plans would work, and starting with five lines and up, you get an 8 percent discount.
    06-06-09 09:22 PM
    We currently have a regional carrier with 9 lines on it and 4 of them are Blackberries with the unlimited everything plan. Does a business plan have any advantages over the personal plans. Is there a minimum number of lines before certain discounts kick in?

Thanks,

There are some variables but generally you would get an 8% discount with 9 lines of service. Your employees would also eligible to receive an 8% discount on their personal accounts.
    06-06-09 10:29 PM
    If you have a personal line with 5 numbers, what do you have to do to switch it to a business plan? We use our phones for business and my business pays the bill, I just added the lines to my already existing personal line.

06-07-09 05:58 PM
    One way is call VZW and asked to xfered to business support group/sales
    06-07-09 07:37 PM
    So it is possible? Are the plans more expensive?

06-07-09 08:11 PM
    I would say it could be done, butr for all the details I would call and talk to those that do this everyday.
    06-07-09 08:29 PM
    You just have to sign a business account contract and provide a copy of the business license. Credit will be run against your tax id and may require a deposit.

Plans are like regular individual plans pool together and are $5 more per line.
    06-08-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD