Greetings, I wanted to know if it is possible to use a buddy upgrade across accounts. I will be using my wife's upgrade but she is on a completely different account than I am so if it is possible will the warranty transfer to my line and second will I be able to keep my insurance which is the 7.99 extended warranty and damage and loss protection. Thank You for your replies.
    08-21-10 10:02 PM
    Essentially you can. Just buy the phone on her line, then ESN change it to your line. She may need to be present if you are not on the account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 11:39 PM
    Nobody at vzw support can answer this for me, they say that its just an esn change but I cant keep insurance and that the warranty will not transfer because they say that no matter what you have to activate it first on the line being upgrade, and then some reps tell me you can and everything will transfer so I dont know what to believe.
    08-22-10 02:28 PM
    The terms and conditions can be accepted without activating the phone, but unless you already have insurance on your line you can not add it nor does the warranty apply since you will be adding it to another account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD