Every time I open the blackberry web browser it gives me an error "unable to render page" tried multiple pages, same error, and my opera browser works fine, problem just started yesterday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 02:23 PM
    Go to your browser, press menu and choose options then general properties. Make sure the default browser is set to internet.
    09-03-08 02:31 PM
    Yup it was set to internet browser

09-03-08 02:34 PM
    Hmm.. That normally solves the issue. Try a battery pull then.
    09-03-08 02:43 PM
    Tried that a bunch of times, tried reregistering through host routing table, thinkin about wiping then reprogramming phone

09-03-08 02:49 PM
    Have you deleted your browser cache? If you have your browser set to open to the last page loaded, and that page is corrupt, that might be your problem.
    09-03-08 03:25 PM
    After it gives the error it stays in the browser, I go to menu and enter an adress like yahoo or goole and it gives same error : /

09-03-08 03:39 PM
    Go into Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table, Menu/Register.
    09-03-08 05:05 PM
    Yea did that already, no luck : /

09-03-08 05:06 PM
    How about deleting the Browser service book first and then reregistering to push it back down? It could simply be a RIM proxy server issue. The BBBrowser uses RIM hosted proxy servers to browse. If there's a problem there, you won't be able to use it to hit websites.
    09-03-08 05:17 PM
    How about deleting the Browser service book first and then reregistering to push it back down? It could simply be a RIM proxy server issue. The BBBrowser uses RIM hosted proxy servers to browse. If there's a problem there, you won't be able to use it to hit websites.
    Just gave that a try no luck

09-03-08 05:29 PM
    I had the same problem and went into Options-->Cache Operations and cleared everything out. I'm back in b'ness! Thanks.
    09-11-08 10:40 PM
    I too am having that same problem. I have tried everything mentioned here and still not working Opera works alright but not great. Prior to the failure I tried connecting a gps receiver using BT and I installed Tell Me. I am not sure how that could mess things up :-/
    09-12-08 08:32 PM
    I had the same problem come up randomly this week.

When I turned off javascript, the browser then worked fine. I haven't turned it back on, so I don't know if it's a permanent fix, but it is a good temporary one.
    09-14-08 01:13 AM
    I would leave on, any browser problem should be resolved by either going out of the browser or battery reset. By turning off the java the browser will not nearly as nice. DId this happen on all website or certain websites? Can you please post more info on the problem please.
    09-14-08 08:27 AM
    This is the 5th thread I have typed this on in CrackBerry. If your Audio boost is set to on under Media - Properties you will get this error whereas you cannot render a page. Turn it off and life is good
    09-26-08 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD