i just reset my phone and the browser along with email settings application is not showing up. anyone know how to fix this?
    10-07-08 11:51 PM
    Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now
    will bring back your browser.

You may also need to re-send your service books, since your email is missing as well. The Email Setup Wizard has an option to re-send the service books, without setting up another email address.
    10-07-08 11:58 PM
    thank you! it worked
    10-08-08 12:19 AM
    ok, it's not working for me. I've changed my theme back to the Verizon one, just in case that had anything to do with it. I enabled and disabled java, resent service books after deleting browser, re-registered the routing table.... there was another suggestion on here that I did as well.

I still get a "problem rendering page" error every time I try to go to any page. Like others, email and texts are coming in just fine. I've done battery pulls, keyboard resets, hard shut-down/restart. I'm going nuts. It's not like I actually spend much time in the browser because I mostly am getting messages, but I can't follow links from emails, open ANY sites and when the VZWapps main page tries to pop up, that gives me an error, too. I've cleared my cache and all other options on that page. I'm just going a bit nuts trying to get this to start working again. I don't know what caused it, but I just noticed it over the last few days. I thought it was the building where I work, but it's everywhere now.
    10-23-08 10:15 PM
    I just unlcked my Verizon Tour 9630 to tmobile, and the browser isnt there, ive re-registered it with the networrk and still no browser
    10-29-09 10:11 PM
    I just unlcked my Verizon Tour 9630 to tmobile, and the browser isnt there, ive re-registered it with the networrk and still no browser
    Your answer lies in the T-Mobile threads.
    10-29-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD