03-30-10 02:51 PM
28 12
tools
    The problem with your post is it is in an open forum, people will comment as they please, however you choose to be the smaller person by responding in the fashion you did. Yes in the stores we do say it is a special offer, or special treatment and the reason we do so is to build loyalty. Unlike in call centers you don't have to deal directly with the indirect agents (in my town we have 2 within 10 miles of my store) so we have to show the customers who usually can't tell the difference between us and them why to come to our store and not theirs. At any rate, your STFU shows the customer's on this forum, or potential customer's a side of Verizon that isn't true. If you don't like the post backs you get, opinions or not, then don't post. It's pretty simple.
    Look at you go! Keep going!!!
    the comment wasn't even directed at you in the first place. If you're so worried about what potential customers might think re-read the thread. Read how I suggested an option to a customer that actually worked for him and resolved his issue. Then read how for no reason what so ever, other than to start drama, itsthemusic made a comment telling me what to do and I responded. Then read how you took offense to a comment never even directed at you and then you keep going and going and going. If you're such the big person, stop already.
    03-30-10 12:03 PM
    Look at you go! Keep going!!!
    the comment wasn't even directed at you in the first place. If you're so worried about what potential customers might think re-read the thread. Read how I suggested an option to a customer that actually worked for him and resolved his issue. Then read how for no reason what so ever, other than to start drama, itsthemusic made a comment telling me what to do and I responded. Then read how you took offense to a comment never even directed at you and then you keep going and going and going. If you're such the big person, stop already.
    The difference between you and I, is that I don't insult someone. I haven't insulted you at all, simply stated that I disagreed with the way you worded a post. I'm only hoping that you will realize that this is a going theme with you, as you have stated in previous posts you have been warned for being negative and starting drama. But it seems as if you aren't going to realize that it isn't what you say, it's how you say it. So I think I will take your advice, and stop because this isn't going anywhere.
    03-30-10 01:40 PM
    So I think I will take your advice, and stop because this isn't going anywhere.
    That's all I ask.
    03-30-10 02:51 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD