03-11-08 12:16 PM
33 12
tools
    I'll be getting a Curve. I love having a berry and the only downside to the 8830 WE is the very low volume. After having a horrible Motorola Q and a Treo, a berry is the only way to go.
    nice choice! let us know how much you are loving it.
    03-05-08 07:55 PM
    I'm debating between T-Mobile and AT&T. I was leaning towards AT&T, but I'm making a move to Southern California in the next few months and it seems T-Mobile customers in that area are more satisfied with coverage than AT&T. Plus they have the favorite five which appeals to me.

In my experience, AT&T actually has a better coverage than T-Mo.
    03-05-08 11:34 PM
    I used the method described in this Slickdeals thread to cancel my account without penalty... Worked fine (the second time I called... lol)

Get Out of Verizon Wireless ETF - SlickDeals.net Forums

Good luck!
    will this work with other carrier?
    03-05-08 11:45 PM
    Its prorated only if u have signed a new contract within the last few months, otherwise its $175 per line.

I understand that its frustrating getting the same phone over and over, but what do u expect. I know they have a policy that after 2 repleacement phones within 90days they can look at getting u into a new device, but its their choice of device...not yours.

i thought pic messaging worked if sent to an email on the 8830
    03-06-08 09:12 PM
    So I called VZ Customer Service today for a totally off BB matter. But ended up with a couple questions. First was about cancellation fee. Did you know that the proration thing is only $5 off the $175 a month for each month in contract? 8 months into my 2 year contract i'd only save $40 off. The guy did say that was total though. So I'd pay $135 to cancel and I have 4 lines on my family plan. So that definitly is not any huge help.
    Second question was about the potential release of the Curve..the guy says. You should stay off the rumor sites. Verizon has no current intention of adding the curve!

Whatever...Cate said it'd be here in May. So apparently the Verizon guy is a moron.
    03-07-08 04:14 PM
    ^^ if u have 4 lines, thats $135 per line...i guess each line has its own contract....
    03-10-08 10:56 PM
    will this work with other carrier?
    Apparently so, but I haven't tried it.

Get Out Of AT&T Without ETF - Thanks To Text Message Rate Increase - SlickDeals.net Forums
    03-11-08 12:14 PM
    Second question was about the potential release of the Curve..the guy says. You should stay off the rumor sites. Verizon has no current intention of adding the curve!

Whatever...Cate said it'd be here in May. So apparently the Verizon guy is a moron.
    I have more confidence in the "rumor sites" than the moron Verizon guys.
    03-11-08 12:16 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD