11-17-09 04:54 PM
38 12
tools
    yes....? haha.
    He doesn't really have much to say in any of his posts. Except what his pin is and that he likes "core" music. Oh, and an occasional "lol" and "umm" here and there. Haha
    11-16-09 11:50 PM
    Any money you'll be "saving" you going to spend in the $10 (12-13 after taxes and fees) that you are adding to your account by adding a new line.
    No, because i'd be canceling the line and not keeping it active. So those would be the only expenses. Now if i were to do the change of liability, it would be $10 a month extra for whoever took it, but i wouldn't have an ETF.

Edit: ComfortablyNumb, oh, haha sounds like he's real talkative. And happy.
    11-16-09 11:50 PM
    Yes, as he so gleefully expressed in his earlier post.
    11-16-09 11:52 PM
    Haha. So anyways, do you have any history with doing anything like what i'm trying to do? I'm so sick of my Storm, i can't keep it anymore. It's horrible.
    11-16-09 11:54 PM
    I thought if you were on a 2 year contract, you could upgrade a year into your contract at the $200 price...that's what I was planning on doing on the 21st with my storm...is this not true?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 12:41 AM
    nope. It's not true. if you call Verizon, they'll tell you your upgrade date isn't for awhile.
    11-17-09 02:14 AM
    Well...
    Someone else had posted earlier about being able to upgrade since you'll be a year into your contract... This only applies if you're line is the primary line on the account. If you are the primary line, then call Verizon, make sure they are aware that your line is the primary line, and ask if you qualify for an early upgrade for $20...
    11-17-09 04:47 AM
    I thought if you were on a 2 year contract, you could upgrade a year into your contract at the $200 price...that's what I was planning on doing on the 21st with my storm...is this not true?

You can if your line is the primary line on the account. Call and find out.

nope. It's not true. if you call Verizon, they'll tell you your upgrade date isn't for awhile.
    False.

I think I would do like everyone is saying and try to get an early upgrade on the line, if not then go through the cancelling line, new line mumbo jumbo.
    11-17-09 08:20 AM
    Well...
    Someone else had posted earlier about being able to upgrade since you'll be a year into your contract... This only applies if you're line is the primary line on the account. If you are the primary line, then call Verizon, make sure they are aware that your line is the primary line, and ask if you qualify for an early upgrade for $20...
    Oh I see, well I'm the only person on my account so I guess I qualify

11-17-09 11:51 AM
    Oh I see, well I'm the only person on my account so I guess I qualify
    Only if your rate plan is high enough. If you're on the 450min plan, you can probably kiss that qualification goodbye.
    11-17-09 12:16 PM
    Only if your rate plan is high enough. If you're on the 450min plan, you can probably kiss that qualification goodbye.
    I've done it before...last year when the Storm came out, I had a dumb phone on a 450 min plan with a year left on my contract, I was able to do it with no problem...unless the rules have changed since then...
    11-17-09 12:27 PM
    If it's select, it might qualify.
    11-17-09 12:35 PM
    A $20 Annual Upgrade Fee applies to EU (Early Upgrades) (12 - 19 months). Annual Upgrades require an access fee of $49.99 or higher for three consecutive months prior to the upgrade.

Edit: If you're VIP (Meaning your plan is $79.99 or higher) the $20 fee is waived.
    11-17-09 04:54 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD