Has anyone ever down load a bplay theme from this website? How do you get it on your blackberry? Does it use a lot of memory? And could it damage my os? I have an 8330.

Thanks
    11-11-08 08:14 AM
    I have downloaded the reflex 2.0 zen theme. When you pay it asks you to enter ur email address and when you finish the sale the email will get sent to your blackberry. Open the email and there is a link to click on using your bb browser and it will install OTA over the air. Then once its installed change youir theme to the new one you bought --- options>themes>select the one you bought.
    Its safe no damage to ur os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:31 AM
    [QUOTE] I have downloaded the reflex 2.0 zen theme. When you pay it asks you to enter ur email address and when you finish the sale the email will get sent to your blackberry. Open the email and there is a link to click on using your bb browser and it will install OTA over the air. Then once its installed change youir theme to the new one you bought --- options>themes>select the one you bought.
    Its safe no damage to ur os.

^^^^^^ Not 100% true. Some themes are built for specific OS versions, gotta make sure the theme you get matches the OS on your phone.
    11-11-08 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD