I just bought a Curve from VZW today and the rep told me about this site. I am new to the technology and wanted to try it out with the option to return in 30 days. If it works out I may add a second for my spouse.

Did I get the best deal I could? I paid 150 + tax with a $50 mail in rebate. This was my new every two with an early upgrade discount of $50 courtesy of a VZW phone rep. My plan went up about $30 for the internet/email plan. The bottom line is my phone will be 100 plus tax.

I am sure I will have more questions to come as I play with it.

Thanks

Filo
    05-27-08 01:30 PM
    That deal sounds about right. Welcome to CB. Answers are mere keystokes away...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 01:33 PM
    Welcome to CB. Sounds like a pretty good deal once you start to play with the phone your addiction will increase. Ask anything we are here to help. Check out the search function for any questions you may have they may have been answered previously.
    05-27-08 01:34 PM
    I'm on Verizon thats about right. The extra $30 is way worth it for internet/email. I pay about $75 a month after discounts.

I paid $150 for my Pearl with a $50 mail in rebate.

I was down at Verizon today to see if they had the Curve in stock and they said yes......i might be introuble.

Anyway welcome to CB....Crack is Great!!!
    05-27-08 01:52 PM
    Welcome to CB...the price is right in line with my Curve. Check out the 101 section of this site for some great tips....
    05-27-08 01:56 PM
    welcome to the Crack...i've been on this site 24-7 since i got my curve last week....tons of useful info
    05-27-08 07:57 PM
    Don't worry bout 30 day trial. I only had a week w/ my trial since I got it via warranty exchange on 4th bad Voyager. I can't put it down. I thinl I'm on day 9. Love it, BB for now on. BB messenger is cool feature, except don't lnow anyonw w/ BB so don't get to use it. And when the touchscreen comes out, I wouls suggest forgetting about it. Battery would barely last a day. That's how Voyager was atleast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 08:17 PM
    thats right in line with what i paid..still waiting on mine to arrive. couldn't put it down in the store so im def in trouble when it gets here haha.

welcome to the crack!
    05-27-08 08:20 PM
    You came to the right place for answers. With a little searching on this site, you can find answers to most any question. I'm new to the Curve too and can't put it down.
    05-27-08 09:27 PM
    I only paid $100 bucks for my BB Curve! Thank goodness I knew the Verizon rep. It's my first BB and I love it to death! I just need to change my calling plan cause I'm way paying too much!
    05-29-08 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD