04-01-09 06:30 PM
34 12
tools
    Rarely will you get any sort of credit price match for a cheaper price at a reseller. You get a cheaper price but often sign another agreement with an additional early termination fee ( pretty high at that ) if you decide to disconnect for any reason.

And if you can get vzw to "give" you acc for compensation please let me know how as that is EXTREMLY rare.

Personally pay the extra money....if you have any issue with the phone with in 30 days you will have **** with walmart exchanging it
    03-25-09 09:07 PM
    As far as the Restocking fee goes, they will only charge you if you go to a different phone not if you just return the phone. Like previous people said they may be extra agreements you have to have going through walmart and i know vzw rarely gives price match credits (at least in store)
    03-29-09 12:43 AM
    The only phones I have ever seen or heard about having to pay a restocking fee is the storm and the iphone.
    If you don't like the phone then you should be able to take the damn thing back because either it is not what it said it was or they didn't make the phone what you though it would be? That's what the 30 day trial is for.
    To some people 35 dollars is enough to keep them using the phone and not turning it in (especially wal mart shoppers) lol
    As far as that disscussion goes I don't shop at wal mart because the cs sucks. I know 1 person dosent mean a lot but I hope they lose buisness and have to fire a lot of the idiots or finally pay their staff enough money or give them the right amount of overtime that they actually worked on their check enough to care about their job and/or train them a little bit
    If I went to any section in that store and talked to a clerk about anything in their dept I bet I would most likley know more about it than them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 01:08 AM
    The only phones I have ever seen or heard about having to pay a restocking fee is the storm and the iphone.
    If you don't like the phone then you should be able to take the damn thing back because either it is not what it said it was or they didn't make the phone what you though it would be? That's what the 30 day trial is for.
    To some people 35 dollars is enough to keep them using the phone and not turning it in (especially wal mart shoppers) lol
    As far as that disscussion goes I don't shop at wal mart because the cs sucks. I know 1 person dosent mean a lot but I hope they lose buisness and have to fire a lot of the idiots or finally pay their staff enough money or give them the right amount of overtime that they actually worked on their check enough to care about their job and/or train them a little bit
    If I went to any section in that store and talked to a clerk about anything in their dept I bet I would most likley know more about it than them

That's probably very true haha

03-29-09 09:29 PM
    I wouldn't want To buy my phone from walmart, I'd much rather go to my carrier store. At least they know what they're talking about, unlike walmart's customer service, who can't answer the most basic questions...

03-30-09 09:46 PM
    unlike walmart's customer service, who can't answer the most basic questions...
    Half the time, they can't tell you where the dogfood aisle is. The other half of the time, they don't speak English.

And most of the time, they are tattooed & missing teeth!

03-30-09 09:53 PM
    Hey hey hey tattoo's don't mean anything, but missing teeth do, lol
    I have many tattoo's and peircings and I am a delight to deal with in the cs industry.

The missing teeth and no english well........yeah that's bad, lol

03-30-09 11:44 PM
    Wal-Fart may not be the demise of America, but it IS the epitome of evil.
    04-01-09 06:14 PM
    Hey hey hey tattoo's don't mean anything, but missing teeth do, lol
    I have many tattoo's and peircings and I am a delight to deal with in the cs industry.

The missing teeth and no english well........yeah that's bad, lol
    While I definitely am against any form of body "art" I had to throw in the tattoo part to take away the thunder of the La Raza freaks or West Virginia types who might attack me if I only mentioned the no English/missing teeth part.

The missing teeth goes without saying, though.

And Walmart is definitely evil - if for no other reason than so many potential Darwin Award candidates congregate there.

04-01-09 06:30 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD