As a Verizon Blackberry user seeing all the awesome Berrys going to other networks, I have to wonder: Will Verizon ever get the Bold?

Of course, I've heard about the Tour coming this summer (?), and call me crazy, but I'm still drawn to the Bold. I've read rumors around the Net saying that Verizon will probably get the Bold either towards the end of 2009 or at the beginning of 2010. Any speculation on this subject?

Thanks - C
    06-15-09 06:40 PM
    Oh I wish they would. As a new All-Rizon customer I want to rock the Bold sooooo Bad.
    06-15-09 06:52 PM
    The Bold is a GSM device where Verizon is a CDMA carrier. Unless RIM releases a CDMA Bold (which is probably unlikely) the Bold unfortunately will not be heading to Verizon.

Although, apparently there's news of RIM announcing a new lineup of BlackBerries sometime soon!
    06-15-09 06:58 PM
    The Bold will be the last of the bricks. Trust me, everyone (but myself and the rest of the Bold users) wants little girly phones. I have found my perfect phone and I won't be giving it up until RIM makes one exactly the same size, same or larger screen, roomy and speedy keyboard and WiFi. Verizon can't demand that RIM offer the bold in cdma, and in a country where people allow taxes to fly out of control without a mass uprising and revolution, I doubt anyone will be able to, care enough nor have the time to force a foreign cell phone manufacturer to make a cdma bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:01 PM
    The Bold will be the last of the bricks. Trust me, everyone (but myself and the rest of the Bold users) wants little girly phones. I have found my perfect phone and I won't be giving it up until RIM makes one exactly the same size, same or larger screen, roomy and speedy keyboard and WiFi. Verizon can't demand that RIM offer the bold in cdma, and in a country where people allow taxes to fly out of control without a mass uprising and revolution, I doubt anyone will be able to, care enough nor have the time to force a foreign cell phone manufacturer to make a cdma bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I Highly doubt anyone would try to "force a foreign cell phone manufacturer to make a cdma bold." If you guys really want the bold so bad just switch providers....problem solved. By the time you do that the "foreign cell phone manufacturer" aka Blackberry will probably already have a phone released that you would prefer to own more anyway. This is going to be a continuous battle for most people.
    06-15-09 09:10 PM
    I wouldnt expect a Bold so to speak but a Onxy type CDMA device... that I would expect.
    06-15-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD