I'm sure this has been asked before but I was wondering if anyone has some concrete information or if speculation is all we have to go with; When is VZW getting the BOLD, or its version of the BOLD?

I have the 8330 right now and love it - I love the Bold more. I was totally disappointed with the Storm, it was a huge let down. So right now I am pondering switching to AT&T, with decent service in my area (Cleveland, Ohio) and getting the Bold, but if someone has some solid info that will states the Bold is coming to VZW early in 2009 then I might consider waiting.

Any help is appreciated - I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
    11-22-08 09:45 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/search....archid=6642400

i'm also hoping for something like the AT&T Bold on VZW. Hopefully it will be a global device too.
    11-22-08 09:46 AM
    If I had an absolute answer to that I would be CEO of VZW.
    11-22-08 09:47 AM
    Thanks for the link Chrisy. I guess I was missing the obvious search.
    11-22-08 10:06 AM
    no problem. i've still reading up on the VZW/Bold topic too!
    11-22-08 10:14 AM
    Statement/question...I was arguing with someone last night about unlocked bolds and Verizon (they said it can be done..I said it can't) ....That can't be done right cause they run on different networks?
    11-22-08 10:33 AM
    You are correct, bold is GSM and VZW is CDMA
    11-22-08 11:04 AM
    You are correct, bold is GSM and VZW is CDMA
    ok thank you want to make sure i wasn't going ********!
    11-22-08 11:06 AM
    Just hold out for the Niagara. It's supposed to have the Curve form factor and the Bold screen. That will definately be my next VZW BlackBerry. I don't go in for all this touch screen hoopla.

Bring on the Niagara!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:27 PM
    Bring on the Niagara!

**** yeah! Spring or so??
    11-22-08 01:39 PM
    Just hold out for the Niagara. It's supposed to have the Curve form factor and the Bold screen. That will definately be my next VZW BlackBerry. I don't go in for all this touch screen hoopla.

Bring on the Niagara!

I'm with you. As much as I want to play with the Storm, I don't think it's for me.
    11-24-08 12:32 AM
    The Niagara should be a great device. Bold form factor with a higher resolution camera, and maybe a faster processor? And of course, the network!
    11-24-08 12:56 AM
    That sounds like a real good idea!! Niagara!! Why not!!!

11-24-08 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD