so today we had our annual kickoff meeting.

at the meetings they review last years results, as well as lay down the targets for this year.

in addition to this the company talks about some upcoming devices and services coming up.

the bold is one of such devices.

there is no timeframe as to when or how much. just know that it'll be coming sometime this year.

excited? you bet i am.
    01-16-09 10:58 PM
    I dunno about excited for me...the BOLD seemed like a brick. But hey who know we shall see right? And you know what they say about opinions...
    01-16-09 11:17 PM
    So, what else did they disclose at this big kick off meeting?
    01-17-09 07:38 AM
    [QUOTE=nslasha;1433017]so today we had our annual kickoff meeting.

at the meetings they review last years results, as well as lay down the targets for this year.

in addition to this the company talks about some upcoming devices and services coming up.

there is no timeframe as to when or how much. just know that it'll be coming sometime this year.

excited? you bet i am.[/QUOTE

Absolutely--- I hope the Curve 2 comes out too!!!
    01-17-09 07:41 AM
    so today we had our annual kickoff meeting.

excited? you bet i am.
    Sounds just about right to me. Please keep us updated if you hear any release dates or rumors! Thanks.
    01-17-09 10:23 AM
    Bold is cool. But I am def down for a 89xx Curve!
    01-17-09 10:55 AM
    I amsure it will be the bold as well. The reason for this is that it will be a global phone as well. VZW is gearing up for global offerings.
    01-17-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD