03-17-09 01:10 AM
139 ... 456
tools
    seems like everyone is in the same boat
    I sure hope it doesn't sink.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:35 PM
    Aint no Bold size phone EVER coming to Verizon!

03-14-09 03:58 AM
    Aint no Bold size phone EVER coming to Verizon!

It does seem unlikely, certainly the Bold itself wont be, perhaps this new Pluto device which seems to be about the same size.
    03-15-09 02:10 AM
    You know, I've always been an early adopter and have enjoyed getting the latest & greatest (I've had a deposit down on a new Camaro for a year now and recently took delivery of one of the first ZR-1s in my area), but sometimes I think I am not as nuts as some folks.

Sucking life-forces, alcohol, drugs & psychodelic paint jobs...sounds like a freaky party... nope, I am not so bad after all.

Holy Shmoly man your a Chevy fan. I too am waiting for a new Camaro but totally envy the ZR-1.

I myself have had several of these "waits", for PS3, New GMT900 Silverado, MGS4, of course my Storm, and now 9630. This vicious cycle never ends. . .
    03-15-09 02:40 AM
    Holy Shmoly man your a Chevy fan. I too am waiting for a new Camaro but totally envy the ZR-1.

I myself have had several of these "waits", for PS3, New GMT900 Silverado, MGS4, of course my Storm, and now 9630. This vicious cycle never ends. . .
    Well, at least a rear-wheel-drive GM fan.

The current horsepower stable includes the Vette, a 4X4 Suburban, a couple of pickups & a CTS-V. At the shop, we run all Chevy & GMC trucks/SUVs. I am currently trying to work a deal on a neighbor's 68 Camaro convertible that needs a resto. Just what I need - something else to work on. I have a 56 Jag XK120 that I've been parts hunting on for two years now. It is somewhat of a disease.

While there are some good front-wheel-drive machines out there, you'll never find me owning one, and hybrids are for the terminally ignorant, misled & uninformed.

My kids get into PS3 & XBox 360. I settle for the occasional Wii habit. Its easier on old guys.

03-15-09 02:53 PM
    My dad works for GM. I get the Camaro for employee pricing
    03-15-09 03:48 PM
    I always do laugh at the Prius owners. I want to run over them w/ my truck.
    03-15-09 03:49 PM
    So YOU are the ahole always tailgating me in mine?
    03-15-09 05:37 PM
    My dad works for GM. I get the Camaro for employee pricing
    Nice - getting one?

I laugh even harder at Prius drivers. Its one thing to use one to prop open the door to the loo, quite another to actually be seen in public with one.

So YOU are the ahole always tailgating me in mine?
    And I am the one in front of you with the big tires that just kicked the rocks through your windshield.

03-16-09 01:20 AM
    Hey guys,

well it is March 16th, the Niagara is supposed to be released on May and Im not seeing any of those hip webclip tv commercials that I did for Storm.

Does this mean they're not going to release the Niagara or did they learn their lesson with over promoting a POS garbage storm phone? If there was ever a phone that did not need to be over marketed, it was Storm. What a junk of phone that was/is. They overhyped it up and failed to follow through with the product. They should have saved some of that tv commercial time for the Niagara!
    03-16-09 10:15 AM
    this is link to new FCCID granted jan 26
    CDMA model: RCE20CW
    FCCID: L6ARCE20CW

what is it? Bold for CDMA?

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...7L6ARCE20CW%27
    03-16-09 03:02 PM
    Hey guys,

well it is March 16th, the Niagara is supposed to be released on May and Im not seeing any of those hip webclip tv commercials that I did for Storm.

Does this mean they're not going to release the Niagara or did they learn their lesson with over promoting a POS garbage storm phone? If there was ever a phone that did not need to be over marketed, it was Storm. What a junk of phone that was/is. They overhyped it up and failed to follow through with the product. They should have saved some of that tv commercial time for the Niagara!
    I think they learned their lesson with over promoting the POS thunder storm phone thing.
    03-16-09 03:13 PM
    yeah i think they're better off not advertising...unless they buy the Iphone....they were coming out w better phone w/o advertising, lol....
    03-16-09 04:09 PM
    yeah i think they're better off not advertising...unless they buy the Iphone....they were coming out w better phone w/o advertising, lol....
    As a rule VZW does minimal advertising with new phones and I doubt this will be any different. It will be on the front page of the site and featured prominently in a few print adds around launch and for a while after but I doubt there will be any commercials, full page adds, mailers, etc. dedicated to it.
    03-17-09 01:10 AM
139 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD