03-17-09 01:10 AM
139 ... 3456
tools
    Stopped in to a VZ store yesterday the rep there said they are getting 2 new BB's but didn't know which or when. He said soon but he also said they never know anything in the stores until right before release.

Take it for what its worth.
    02-28-09 11:23 PM
    i went to my local verizon store a week or so ago to activate my 7th enV (cant wait to get rid of it) and i told him i heard may for the niagara and he said he had heard that as well but could be sure...hope this helps
    03-01-09 05:08 PM
    i went to my local verizon store a week or so ago to activate my 7th enV (cant wait to get rid of it) and i told him i heard may for the niagara and he said he had heard that as well but could be sure...hope this helps
    He probably hard it on HoFo, BGR, or this site the same as the rest of us. VZW reps get no advanced notice of stuff like this.
    03-01-09 06:31 PM
    o ok....guess ill just have to wait and see
    03-01-09 08:04 PM
    o ok....guess ill just have to wait and see
    That's all any of us can do :-)
    03-01-09 08:35 PM
    yea, and its really annoying i want my bb already
    03-04-09 09:10 PM
    yea, and its really annoying i want my bb already
    We hear you.

The problem is, when the next one hits, everyone will want the next new one. Then the one after. And the one after. And the one.... well, you get the picture.

I am still thrilled that the devices I carry don't have a rotary dial anymore!
    03-04-09 09:17 PM
    ohhhhhhhh this reminds me of the drma waiting for the Storm lol
    03-04-09 10:09 PM
    When the Storm hit, the owner and mods of this site put a special link on the site called "new posts excluding Storm section" because it got so bad. The rumor mill every 2 seconds; WiFi, no WiFi. Yes it does, no it doesn't, you're an a$$, this ones an *****, this guys word is God and that guys word is for imbeciles, I got my Storm working on ATT, no u dint, yes I did, made me fin sick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 05:11 AM
    When the Storm hit, the owner and mods of this site put a special link on the site called "new posts excluding Storm section" because it got so bad. The rumor mill every 2 seconds; WiFi, no WiFi. Yes it does, no it doesn't, you're an a$$, this ones an *****, this guys word is God and that guys word is for imbeciles, I got my Storm working on ATT, no u dint, yes I did, made me fin sick.

Psssst! Did you hear about the new joint effort from RIM & Moto? They are calling it the StarTacky. It'll be the greatest thing since AMPS!
    03-05-09 07:39 AM
    Psssst! Did you hear about the new joint effort from RIM & Moto? They are calling it the StarTacky. It'll be the greatest thing since AMPS!
    you're mean! :P
    03-05-09 12:13 PM
    if a "data" phone is being marketed as a "world phone" and doesn't have wifi for data use while traveling overseas (the biggest reason for wifi implimentation), then it can't be marketed as such... in my view!
    03-05-09 10:47 PM
    if a "data" phone is being marketed as a "world phone" and doesn't have wifi for data use while traveling overseas (the biggest reason for wifi implimentation), then it can't be marketed as such... in my view!
    It's a world phone because it has CDMA and GSM. WiFi would be nice but I'll pick this baby up reguardless.
    03-06-09 12:28 AM
    We hear you.

The problem is, when the next one hits, everyone will want the next new one. Then the one after. And the one after. And the one.... well, you get the picture.

I am still thrilled that the devices I carry don't have a rotary dial anymore!
    haha yea i get that, im just even more impatient because its my first bb
    03-06-09 05:07 PM
    It's a world phone because it has CDMA and GSM. WiFi would be nice but I'll pick this baby up reguardless.
    it does data and voice equally in my view. If its going to marketed as a world phone, it doesn't matter if it has GSM and CDMA. It needs to function on a data level overseas as well! The price for roaming data is unrealistic. This is why wifi comes into play in my view. Without wifi, I will never look at it as a world phone since it won't be a practical world phone.

Also, all the specs I'm reading say it will have aGPS. Are we gonna see another lockdown of GPS as we've seen on the curve?????
    03-06-09 06:34 PM
    ohhhhhhhh this reminds me of the drma waiting for the Storm lol
    Ha, I hope it is not anywhere near that drama. That was a bit much.
    03-06-09 06:40 PM
    If the level of drama were based on how good the phones actually are, there would be 10x the drama for the Bold compared to the Storm.

The Storm is okay, but the Bold is one of the very best smartphones made!
    Last edited by johnnylighton; 03-07-09 at 01:30 AM.
    03-07-09 01:23 AM
    For a long time I was waiting and waiting and waiting for the curve 8900 to come to VZW. However, a few weeks ago I had the honor of playing around with an at&t bold that my boyfriend had for work.

I pretty much fell in love with it. Between the screen clarity, the leather on the battery cover and the smoothest typing I've ever known I am just drooling over this phone now. I wish it was just a teeny bit smaller, but I will most definitely be rushing out to get one right away if it ever arrives at VZ.

I hate waiting like this. Last year's wait for the curve sucked the life force out of me...I don't know how I'm going to manage this time around.
    03-09-09 05:34 PM
    Alcohol and Valium
    03-09-09 05:36 PM
    Alcohol and Valium
    Ha! Yes that, and forcing myself to "pretend" like I have a new Blackberry every time I install a new custom painted housing or silicone case.
    03-09-09 05:45 PM
    You know, I've always been an early adopter and have enjoyed getting the latest & greatest (I've had a deposit down on a new Camaro for a year now and recently took delivery of one of the first ZR-1s in my area), but sometimes I think I am not as nuts as some folks.
    I hate waiting like this. Last year's wait for the curve sucked the life force out of me...I don't know how I'm going to manage this time around.
    Alcohol and Valium
    Ha! Yes that, and forcing myself to "pretend" like I have a new Blackberry every time I install a new custom painted housing or silicone case.
    Sucking life-forces, alcohol, drugs & psychodelic paint jobs...sounds like a freaky party... nope, I am not so bad after all.

03-09-09 06:18 PM
    You know, I've always been an early adopter and have enjoyed getting the latest & greatest (I've had a deposit down on a new Camaro for a year now and recently took delivery of one of the first ZR-1s in my area), but sometimes I think I am not as nuts as some folks.

Sucking life-forces, alcohol, drugs & psychodelic paint jobs...sounds like a freaky party... nope, I am not so bad after all.

Hahaha, you've got to have passion for something right?
    03-09-09 06:28 PM
    Bold to Verizon? Sounds like a good idea!
    03-09-09 08:49 PM
    ill be waiting for it...
    03-10-09 11:45 AM
    ill be waiting for it...
    seems like everyone is in the same boat
    03-10-09 07:42 PM
139 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD