Well, sprint.com now officially has the 9650 listed for sale, yet Verison still has not even put out the initial announcement. Anyone have any idea what is going on over at Verizon that has them dragging their feet so bad on this release??
    05-15-10 11:58 PM
    Maybe if you have a tantrum in the middle of the freeway, a shiny new Bold will fall in your lap...try it ........NOW! GO!
    05-16-10 12:54 AM
    End of the month, most likely.
    05-16-10 01:25 AM
    Maybe if you have a tantrum in the middle of the freeway, a shiny new Bold will fall in your lap...try it ........NOW! GO!

Good one, Mario! The fact that VZW is no longer leading the CDMA world in Blackberries should make no difference at all to users in a VZW forum on a Crackberry web site. You da MAN!!!

MG
    05-16-10 12:11 PM
    Well, sprint.com now officially has the 9650 listed for sale, yet Verison still has not even put out the initial announcement. Anyone have any idea what is going on over at Verizon that has them dragging their feet so bad on this release??
    It had been long rumored that Sprint would get it first, at least a couple/few weeks ahead of VZW. There were a few notable folks who were "well connected" and swore that VZW would get it first...yet, somehow I always doubted that, but had no insight either way. Now we know.
    05-16-10 03:31 PM
    05-16-10 03:47 PM
    BBLeaks usually has bogus information. So don't count on it based on that "report".
    05-16-10 04:06 PM
    Already have it....
    05-16-10 09:47 PM
    Good one, Mario! The fact that VZW is no longer leading the CDMA world in Blackberries
    What? Give me a break.
    05-16-10 09:50 PM
    Thanks for the news
    05-17-10 04:51 AM
    Already have it....
    Liar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD