Does VZW offer the Bold? I have been told that it is the best bb. Also, does anyone know when the Tour2 will be released and if they will offer the BOGO???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 05:24 PM
    no they do not offer the bold, and when the tour 2 is released it will probably not be offered as a bogo but its hard to say tell its actually released.
    01-28-10 05:25 PM
    Does VZW offer the Bold? I have been told that it is the best bb. Also, does anyone know when the Tour2 will be released and if they will offer the BOGO???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, Verizon doesnt carry the Bold becuase Bold is a GSM phone. Verizon is CDMA. When Tour 2 comes out (next few weeks hopfully) the Tour 2 will be very close to what the Bold is
    01-28-10 09:11 PM
    I know people love the Bold, and it sure seems like a good phone, but it puzzles me that people seem to put the Tour (the current one) in a "lower" class.

The Bold seems to have more onboard memory (but less flash memory), and wifi.

Meanwhile, the Tour has a higher res camera, a larger, higher-res screen, about 25% more battery life, and is slightly smaller and lighter.

Maybe I'm missing something.
    01-29-10 03:56 AM
    Different carriers have different specs. I'm sure the Bold has its low points just like the T1.
    The T1 and upcoming T2 are decent berries, I'm sure the T2 will feature wifi as well as the S2 and the C2 have it.
    Cant wait to try it out.
    01-29-10 08:02 AM
    I know people love the Bold, and it sure seems like a good phone, but it puzzles me that people seem to put the Tour (the current one) in a "lower" class.

The Bold seems to have more onboard memory (but less flash memory), and wifi.

Meanwhile, the Tour has a higher res camera, a larger, higher-res screen, about 25% more battery life, and is slightly smaller and lighter.

Maybe I'm missing something.
    your thinking of the 9000 Bold. Not the 9700 Bold. The 9700 Bold is the new Bold that just came out
    01-29-10 08:09 AM
    The Tour is the CDMA equivalent to the Bold GSM line, it is RIM's high end line. The Tour 9630 would be equal to the Bold 9000, and the upcoming Tour 2 9650 would be equal to the Bold 2 9700.
    01-29-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD