I see the Droid is BOGO on verizons website and I know the Droid X just came out today but anyone know of/if the Droid x will go on this promotion?
    07-15-10 06:32 AM
    I wouldn't think so, but I could be wrong. Usually the phone is out for a while when you see it go on BOGO.
    07-15-10 06:57 AM
    It will not be. Give it a month or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 09:32 AM
    It will not be. Give it a month or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A month would be great. I have 2 lines on my plan that will be up for renewal Aug 20th. Just curious how long a phone is out before they offer the bogo....didn't figure it would be right away with the phone being brand new.
    07-15-10 12:25 PM
    A month would be great. I have 2 lines on my plan that will be up for renewal Aug 20th. Just curious how long a phone is out before they offer the bogo....didn't figure it would be right away with the phone being brand new.
    It always depends. The Bold came out as a BOGO right away as did the Ally, the Moto Droid was available as BOGO within 2 months. The main reason for it is to get people into smartphones, so it may be soon it may not.
    07-15-10 12:35 PM
    Storm I was a "BOGO" deal right away.
    07-15-10 01:57 PM
    Either way I'll be getting one in a month or so. Other one will be for my brother who is still on a Pearl, lol. Huge difference coming for him.
    07-15-10 02:10 PM
    Storm I was a "BOGO" deal right away.
    No it wasn't. It took 5 months for the Storm 1 to become BOGO. The Storm 2 was though.
    07-16-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD