If I went to the store tomorrow and asked for bogo would it work?
    06-20-10 06:38 PM
    Where did you get information that it would be starting tomorrow?
    06-20-10 06:39 PM
    I heard it's going on now, but I'm unaware of when it ends.
    06-20-10 06:40 PM
    It has been available online, but I am not sure if there is one instore for this model. I guess you could always call them and ask.
    06-20-10 06:41 PM
    I wonder if it's available for droids. LOL.

Can't wait to get rid of the Palm Centro.
    06-20-10 06:42 PM
    I can see that - hope you don't regret it in 31 days when something else drops that you didn't research and couldn't wait for.
    06-20-10 06:46 PM
    I did my research, fyi.

Well, what am I supposed to do? The most solid thing is iPhone atm. It stays around for a year.

Look at all the issues with the O.S., hardware, and shipping for the INC.
    Who knows what's going to happen with this X.
    Technology is constantly changing.

Droid can get the froyo update.
    It's the only stable android verizon phone.
    06-20-10 08:35 PM
    If you look at the iPhones, are you going to get a 3Gs at this point or you want an iPhone 4? If you want the 4, your looking at 7/14 as a ship date @ this point due to how many preorders there were.

If your Centro still works, and can get you by for a month, it may be a great decision to make.

Of course the choice is yours, but rushing is not the answer when locking into a contract
    06-20-10 08:38 PM
    The Moto Droid is the only stable Android on Verizon???

The Incredible has had minimal issues. The fact that its back ordered is probably the worst part about trying to get one.

Ally? Devour? Eris?... Unstable?
    06-21-10 04:13 AM
    I did my research, fyi.

Well, what am I supposed to do? The most solid thing is iPhone atm. It stays around for a year.

Look at all the issues with the O.S., hardware, and shipping for the INC.
    Who knows what's going to happen with this X.
    Technology is constantly changing.

Droid can get the froyo update.
    It's the only stable android verizon phone.

What research did you that you were able to determine the moto droid is the only stable device? Considering they all use the same "official" software version(pretty much) now, your statement is crap. The eris works perfect, the Ally seems to be just as good and yeah, the incredible is on back order, thats the only problem with it. The devour is the only one that is questionable and it still works just fine for the average user.
    06-21-10 11:09 AM
    i'm pretty sure the bolds have been bogo since they were released. I originally bought the tour and traded mine in for a bold, but I had purchased my tour at bogo with my sister. the reps explained to me that since the bold was also bogo, I would just have to pay the price difference ($50).

In my opinion, the droid isn't "stable" at all. they're about to be left in the dust as google sends them into oblivion in favor of their nexus one. Obviously, I am biased, because I own a blackberry and love it, but the droid is NOT the next iphone.
    Last edited by quiksilver0343; 06-21-10 at 01:53 PM.
    06-21-10 01:50 PM
    With the BOGO event happening, I wondered something...

I switched from T-Mobile to VZW for the Storm2 last November and started a 2 year agreement. Roughly 7 months into my agreement at this point, I recently got married and need to add a line to my account, convert to a familyshare plan, and switch my wife over from T-Mobile. I have been waiting for the 9650 to be released to do the switch because she really liked the T-Mo 8900 I had before switching and figured that would be a great device for her.

Now for my question: would I be eligible to get a second 9650 for free by adding the new line to my account? Would I need to re-up the 2 year agreement on my line?
    06-21-10 04:59 PM
    There is a BOGA on the blackberries and the droids.
    06-21-10 07:25 PM
    I want the Bold 9650, but my daughter wants one of the new smoky violet Curves. Does anyone know if they will allow the free phone to be the Curve?
    06-21-10 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD