Apparently the storm2 and tour and whatever other blackberrys that are offered by verizon will be Buy one Get one pretty soon. My question is do two lines of the account have to be eligible for an upgrade or can one just be eligible and the other just add on to his current contract?
    10-12-09 11:29 PM
    You need 2 eligible lines, two new lines, or one new and one eligible.... All on the same account or at least on accounts under the same name

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 11:38 PM
    And probably a slim chance that the Storm 2 will be BOGO...
    10-13-09 07:22 AM
    I will raise that to a probably - word has it that VZW has already dramatically scaled back initial orders twice.
    10-13-09 08:26 AM
    Meaning... it will probably be BOGO?
    10-13-09 08:27 AM
    Yes, I have heard it will be & VZW is not counting on it to be a sales leader.

As I said - the thing is a real pile of junk. I'd not use it as a paperweight.
    10-13-09 08:34 AM
    Yes, I have heard it will be & VZW is not counting on it to be a sales leader.

As I said - the thing is a real pile of junk. I'd not use it as a paperweight.
    I can't wait
    10-13-09 08:50 AM
    In theory you could get 2 Storm 2's activate a dummie phone on 1 line and sell the Storm2 on that line for say 450 brand new, and still be on top because 2 years at 10$ a month is only $240...
    Kinda just thinking out loud here lol
    10-13-09 08:54 AM
    Kinda just thinking out loud here lol
    That explains the fire sirens i just heard...
    10-13-09 08:57 AM
    I will raise that to a probably - word has it that VZW has already dramatically scaled back initial orders twice.
    i will raise ur probably to a more than likely lol...

http://crackberry.com/buy-one-get-on...storm2-release
    10-13-09 09:05 AM
    That explains the fire sirens i just heard...
    Wait for the crash... wait for it...

Yeah it looks pretty concrete this could turn into some extra cash for me I like.
    10-13-09 09:11 AM
    i will raise ur probably to a more than likely lol...

http://crackberry.com/buy-one-get-on...storm2-release
    Heh - thanks for that.

I guess I should go look at the fansite blogs before they confirm me.
    10-13-09 09:16 AM
    I'm taking a wait and see approach. I like to see how many people actually get things wrong.
    10-13-09 11:52 AM
    I liked my storm I have my tour now, i am really getting tired of the saaame BB lol. thinking of jumping ship but not till spring. thinking android probably. we'll see i guess. Love BBM thats about it lol. Played with the Imagio the other day when it came to my store and I loved it, i have android device training last week october so lets see
    10-13-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD