i just got my bb a month ago...had i known about the sale i'd have waited and got one for my wife too...is there any way to receive the offer now? probably not but, i figured i would ask..
    03-24-09 09:43 PM
    If it was a month ago yes you can. The promotion started in Feb. So anytime after Feb 1st (I think it was) you are eligible
    . You just need to either go into the store or call them up...

She will need to either have 1. A 2 year upgrade available or 2. Add a new line.
    03-24-09 10:03 PM
    'CrackBerry: The only way I make it through a day of college '

like 3 weeks ago.... I would have said you are nuts.... but how right you are
    03-24-09 10:05 PM
    If it was a month ago yes you can. The promotion started in Feb. So anytime after Feb 1st (I think it was) you are eligible

She will need to either have 1. A 2 year upgrade available or 2. Add a new line.
    There is the rub - plus did you get yours through VZW? I have to ask, because online, in the stores & even calling 611 it has been difficult to miss this promo. But going through independent resellers, they mostly didn't offer it, because it is unavailable through most independents.
    03-24-09 10:17 PM

He bought a Curve, so it has to be within the past 30 days. Only the Storm carries the reachback beyond 30 days.
    03-25-09 09:05 AM
    Was it a corporate store and is she eligable for an upgrade? (im assuming she is with vzw)
    03-25-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD