Anyone get a new Blackberry off the BOGO plan and don't use it? Thought I would ask.
    11-02-09 10:07 AM
    To get the BOGO you have to sign a new contract. So I doubt it.
    11-02-09 10:20 AM
    Yeah, they're not giving you a "Backup" phone to use on your line. The BOGO is for people with 2 lines of service. You buy a Blackberry and you're second line gets one free but both lines have to be eligible for upgrade.
    11-02-09 11:13 AM
    There's also rumors this plan is going to end Nov 6 or 7th and come back later.
    11-02-09 11:40 AM
    There's rumors VZW is getting the iphone and calling it the vphone... we won't speculate anymore about rumors...
    11-02-09 11:46 AM
    There's rumors VZW is getting the iphone and calling it the vphone... we won't speculate anymore about rumors...
    There's speculation that Bigfoot has been spotted in Northern Utah - we can't speculate on that, either? I mean, it could be BnB in drag, or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 12:57 PM
    There's speculation that Bigfoot has been spotted in Northern Utah - we can't speculate on that, either? I mean, it could be BnB in drag, or something.

Oh thats no speculation Twinz...
    That was me in drag for sure
    11-02-09 12:59 PM
    The old bogo let you buy a phone and get the other without activating it. I did it, my step kids dad did it as well. And we both did it as current customers. Either a few people got lucky back then, or they changed it!
    11-02-09 01:01 PM
    The old bogo let you buy a phone and get the other without activating it. I did it, my step kids dad did it as well. And we both did it as current customers. Either a few people got lucky back then, or they changed it!
    Probably lucky... or it didn't happen like that.
    11-02-09 01:02 PM
    Oh thats no speculation Twinz...
    That was me in drag for sure
    After this weekend's flurry of posts claiming VZW reps have been accessing accounts without permission based on activity here, I doubt nothing these days on CB.

How I was included in this mess is beyond me... it is all kind of spooky, if you know what I mean.

The BOGOs have always required a line with contract. The only difference is they used to allow friends to do it on separate accounts.

11-02-09 01:08 PM
    After this weekend's flurry of posts claiming VZW reps have been accessing accounts without permission based on activity here, I doubt nothing these days on CB.

How I was included in this mess is beyond me... it is all kind of spooky, if you know what I mean.

The BOGOs have always required a line with contract. The only difference is they used to allow friends to do it on separate accounts.

Yeah we won't go much further than that...
    For the Record let me publicly state that I have never pulled up an account from crackberry before. I have never made changes to any accounts. Nothing. The accusations are false. And the member that posted those things has been banned.
    Anyway back to putting on my lipstick...
    11-02-09 01:11 PM
    Damit I miss all the good stuff

11-02-09 01:35 PM
    Yeah dude chick was crazy I wasn't on all weekend but I got filled in by several people...
    11-02-09 01:37 PM
    Why don't you click on my name select the PM option and fill me in?

11-02-09 01:50 PM
    No prob Jimbo
    11-02-09 02:00 PM
    Yeah dude chick was crazy I wasn't on all weekend but I got filled in by several people...
    Your fan club. Too bad is was more than that. We all have ours.

11-02-09 04:56 PM
    So... This Vphone... I take it will be runniing LTE (4G) correct? Verizon has more rumors whats coming out/going on than RIM does. They need to clearify. I don't want to get a new BB so fast if the V phone is with in my NE2 contract.
    11-02-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD