Verizon says that my new curve will be here on Wed may 29 so I think I need to buy a nice new bluetooth headset. I loved the sound quality of the plantronics Voyager 510 that I use too use but I have managed to kill tow of them. So I think I need to buy a new type.
    What are you using and do you like the sound quality that you are getting
    05-27-08 12:07 PM
    I use a Jabra JX10 Series 2 to connect to my CUrve and my Krzr simultaneously. The sound quality is great, comfortable fit...
    05-27-08 12:44 PM
    I use plantronics 650 discovery series. Great light fit, sounds great, easy pairing. I like being able to charge it on the go with a AAA battery!
    05-27-08 02:49 PM
    I just ordered a Motorola H800 from amazon.com and am waiting to take delivery of it tomorrow or Thursday. Got really good reviews, but I can't give you my opinion till the end of the week, but it's definitely worth googling.
    05-27-08 03:15 PM
    I don't have a pearl, but I use a motorola s9. I highly recomend it, great for a2dp. Really good sound quality and range. Also quite stylish.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 12:30 AM
    I use the jawbone and I'm very happy
    05-28-08 05:20 PM
    I've been using a Nextlink Bluespoon AX2 for the past two years with various phones, no complaints. Purchased a bulk order and passed them on to a family and friends who also love them. Well except for one Uncle who thinks it's not manly to be seen with a bug like instrument hanging from his ear.
    05-28-08 05:41 PM
    I use a Jawbone in the car.

I use a Jabra BT3030 for outside and music. Love being able to use my own headset and still receive and make calls with my phone in my pocket!
    05-28-08 06:40 PM
    i use moto ht820 it's awesome!
    05-28-08 06:49 PM
    Jawbone for sure. Best looking and best working in my opinion. It's the bluetooth headset to have!
    05-28-08 06:51 PM
    just got my second plantronics Voyager 510, once again it works great with my curve.

i think its the best bluetooth, easy fit very very clear sound. voyager 510 has very high usuer rating.
    06-04-08 01:34 AM
    I second the Jawbone!!! It is tried & true it's just the best!
    06-04-08 01:27 PM
    The bad is that the Jawbone and the Plantronics 520 (Voyager) does not have the last call redial feature that other Bluetooth models have like the motorolas.
    06-24-08 06:49 PM
    I use two. The Motorola H700 and the Jawbone. The Jawbone by far has much better sound quality but is a little uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. The Moto that I have gets a little static-sound, but it is comfortable and best of all, the charger port is the same as the berry so I only need to carry one charger!

I'm averaging 5K+ miles per month on the company car. The length of the trip determines which Bluetooth headset I take with me.
    06-25-08 09:20 AM
    I wear glasses, so it's pretty important to me that my bluetooth fits well. I had a Motorola H500, it SSUUCCCKKEEEDDD. Always felt like it was falling me, I'd turn my head and it would fall right off my ear.

I researched a TON on these using CNET and a few other reviews. Came across the Nokia BH-200 for $30 on newegg. Best cell accessory I've ever purchased! It pairs easily, it fits PERFECTLY and sounds great from both ends.

There was a guy at Starbucks who saw mine and walked up to talk to me about it. He has a Jawbone and has been replacing the earpiece hook every other week, and paid like $100 for the thing to begin with!
    06-25-08 09:49 AM
    For Bluetooth headsets, I have the Motorola S9 and an H700. If I'm going to be listening to music or an audiobook, which is 99.99% of the time, I use the S9. If I forget the S9 and I absolutely have to be hands-free, I use the H700, which I keep in my car.

The H700 is my last resort, though, since I also have the wired headset that came with my Berry and prefer to use that before the H700 (can't listen to music or books on the H700). Call quality with the wired headset and S9 is very good, though I don't like that the S9 only uses the left earpiece.
    06-25-08 09:59 AM
    I'm using a moto H12 which isn't too bad, and I have the clunky HT820 headphones.

I think jawbone was the best I ever had though, and highly recommend it as well.
    06-25-08 11:00 AM
    What the heck - I'll throw in my vote for the Jawbone 2 as well.

I've been through all sorts of wired and bluetooth headsets. I never found the right combination of sound quality on either end. I finally got to the point that I just about stopped using my phone in the car.

Decided to give the Jawbone a try - now I love it. Most people don't realize I'm on a Bluetooth at all. I can hear them, they can hear me. It's turned my commute into productive time again.
    06-25-08 11:56 AM
    I use the Jawbone and it has worked out well. I would like to try the Jawbone2 out, but havent gotten around to it yet.
    06-26-08 12:50 AM
    Man, i'm seriously thinking about getting that Jawbone since Im getting paid next week but im kinda scared to spend over a hundred on a bluetooth headset again. i lost the first one i had.
    07-05-08 08:54 PM
    The bad is that the Jawbone and the Plantronics 520 (Voyager) does not have the last call redial feature that other Bluetooth models have like the motorolas.
    I can prove you wrong on that. The Jawbone does have last call redial, just press the answer button twice and it'll redial the last call or see page 14 on the user guide.
    07-05-08 09:09 PM
    I use a Jawbone in the car.

I use a Jabra BT3030 for outside and music. Love being able to use my own headset and still receive and make calls with my phone in my pocket!
    I love the features of this headset. It is like an ipod and you don't miss a call because you don't hear your phone. It is wonderful for work because my phone is in my purse and no one has a clue if my phone rings. I like the way the earbuds fit. The other headsets have large things that go in your ears and they never fit right. This one is perfect.
    07-06-08 10:25 AM
    I have the jabra 8040 with a2dp, The jawbone was way to big it almost the same size of the phone.
    07-06-08 01:05 PM
    I have been using the Plantronics 510 with my new 8330 and have had several complaints from the people I am talking to. the volume suddenly drops and my voice becomes muffled. I thought it was me, but 2 other co-workers are now voicing the same complaint with their new 8330's. Anybody know of this problem, and if so, is there a solution?

one other thing, we all have Verizon, if that makes a difference.
    07-17-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD