ok so I know I'm probably the last one on the planet who doesn't have a bluetooth but I have always hated them with a passion, now it seems that I have the need for one, is there one that you would recommend over another?
    10-22-08 10:29 PM
    There are several that I like no order at this time. Blueant, Jawbone, and Plantronics. Keep in mind for the most part they all are pretty good and you need to get one that is comfortable in your ear.
    10-22-08 10:42 PM
    Get a decent one for a good price. I have a jawbone and I love it! You get what you pay for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 10:47 PM
    I don't like them. I use the speaker phone when I'm driving. I always think people look like they're talking to themselves when they use them.
    10-23-08 09:46 AM
    I have heard about the Jawbone more then once in recent times, I have had ppeople trying to talk me in to getting one since I got my BB, but I have never broken down and gotten one.
    Thanks for all the advice, more is always welcome!!!
    Thanks again
    Katie
    10-23-08 11:55 AM
    I have a Jabra BT135 that works fairly well, it was cheap but I don't love it. It hurts my ear after wearing for a while, and it doesn't give me much notice before it completely dies (very difficult to deal with while driving/talking and in NY where you can get a ticket for talking without a handsfree).
    10-23-08 02:15 PM
    I have used 5 or 6 different headsets and have liked them all for various reasons. I did find the jawbone to have the best sound quality though
    10-23-08 02:20 PM
    Thanks to you all for your advice you've all been a big help
    10-23-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD