i just purchased a blackberry the pink one? 8330? i am in an emergency as my son has been hospitalized and i need to catch a plane...before i do i downloaded the vonage app. i received the message on the phone and it is asking to HGHLIGHT THE LINK AND CLICK....i dont have a clue how to do it. and if anyone can tell me about vaonage app and if it works well, and how its paid? another son in ukraine i need to notify...asap wold be wonderful. thank you in advance
    10-31-09 07:05 PM
    Vonage app will not work on an 8830, nor a Pearl - the only pink ones.
    10-31-09 07:07 PM
    verizon looked it up last night and we saw it there on vonage mobile
    10-31-09 07:15 PM
    Currently we support the following devices:
    Apple iPhone's (OS 3.0 or higher)
    Apple iTouch (2nd Generation with OS 3.0 or higher)
    All Blackberry Models (excluding Blackberry Storm) with OS 4.2.0.1 or higher.
    10-31-09 07:18 PM
    Just move the cursor with the trackball over the URL and press it, Your browser will launch and go to the linked page. (If that's the question you're asking). I use Vonage and like it very much, the app may be an extension of their soft-phone service - if memory serves about $10-15 a month.

I hope all works out well with your son...
    10-31-09 07:22 PM
    Thank you...i must have done that a thousand times....sometime it would 'highlight' sometimes not...and it would never click to send. But the 10001 st time I did it it worked! To stressed and too much of a learning curve with this phone, but am happy it worked. Put the money in and will call in a few hours as this time change will mess things up. thak you for your help and concern. off to son with broken back...he is moving all digits...surgery in an hour...god is good.
    10-31-09 08:01 PM
    Interesting - last I saw, there would be no support except through WiFi. I checked, and supposedly, you are correct. This is a good thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD