I switched from Verizon to Sprint because at the time I was happy with my Tour and Sprint had the Hero coming out, and I wasn't interested in the S2/Didn't see any Droid phones coming to Verizon soon.

Well, of course the S2 would look pretty decent, and Droid is just amazing me.

So, I remember the lady saying that I could come back within 90 days of canceling, which I am well within, but I sold my Tour and wouldn't even have a phone. So am assuming I'd have to pay full retail?

So, it's looking like stay with Sprint and hope they get some awesomeness, or at least the essex so I can get some wifi, or spend a bajillion to go back to VZW, which isn't happening. Unless anyone wants to get creative?
    11-06-09 06:09 PM
    Verizon MIGHT be willing to give you promo pricing to get you back. Call them up explain the situation and are what they offer you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 06:21 PM
    Plus you will be able to sell your sprint device

11-06-09 06:34 PM
    Eh, if that call them idea doesn't work I might just sell the Sprint device and go to a cheap used Curve until I feel like putting down money on an S2 or a Droid.
    11-06-09 06:36 PM
    Did you cancel within 30 days? If not, and you payed an etf, it should be refunded as well. And don't get too excited about the droid. Not as nice as you think

11-06-09 06:44 PM
    Oh, the trials & tribulations of putting so much value into a device.

Just cracks me up.
    11-06-09 06:45 PM
    Oh, the trials & tribulations of putting so much value into a device.

Just cracks me up.
    I would reply but I read your sig so I'm just going to ignore it and move on.
    11-06-09 06:47 PM
    I would reply but I read your sig so I'm just going to ignore it and move on.
    Its a good thing - with the mood I am in, it would become a flame-fest, feelings would be hurt, people would skip going out tonight to watch the battle, the economy would suffer, several service-industry people would lose their jobs & all would go to bed angry - which if not a good thing for one's mental health.

But I still think it hilarious that some people still will nearly sell their soul for the latest phone.

I have most of them - none are worth the hassle or headache - but that's okay. Give me more entertainment.
    11-06-09 06:52 PM
    Its a good thing - with the mood I am in, it would become a flame-fest, feelings would be hurt, people would skip going out tonight to watch the battle, the economy would suffer, several service-industry people would lose their jobs & all would go to bed angry - which if not a good thing for one's mental health.

But I still think it hilarious that some people still will nearly sell their soul for the latest phone.

I have most of them - none are worth the hassle or headache - but that's okay. Give me more entertainment.
    Haha, no I feel you. I know I can be crazy at time so I really don't care lol. I'm sure in a year I'll want some other new phone too. But at least I can say I've come close to even $ wise in my history of obtaining the phone I've wanted thanks to buying low and selling high on Craigslist haha.
    11-06-09 07:09 PM
    Contact customer care and ask to be connected to the "Winback" department for offers. Those are the people you need to talk to.

Love the sig Twins..lol.
    11-06-09 07:13 PM
    if you paid your ETF, you can sign a new contract. I ported my second line to Sprint for the Pre, and ported it back to Verizon within a week. I got to sign a new 2 year and got promo pricing on a device.
    11-06-09 10:31 PM
    Back to the OP, if you were eligible for an upgrade when you left and you reactivate within 90 days you would be back in the same contract you were before. You would get your ETF waived. I think the droid is a solid device, I've played with them for multiple hours -- the customization and apps are pretty awesome. It has its downs, as no phone is perfect, but I think if it's the phone you want you should get it so you're happy. Don't get a phone to make users on crackberry happy.
    11-07-09 01:10 PM
    Just got off the phone with a rep. Said she'd set me up for a 2 year upgrade with a store if I went today. Hopefully I don't go there and they don't have the phone I want. I'd feel like a ****.

11-09-09 10:37 AM
    Did you find what you were looking for in the store?
    11-09-09 05:52 PM

Its true, people jump carriers, pay etf's, call and manipulate reps/managers to getting what they want and its all for a phone. Once used to make calls and thats it and now people flip out when a new device is being released or even rumored for release. Its amazing.
    11-10-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD