My family has the share plan, all with unlimited texting.

My question is: If I were to buy a Blackberry, would I just add the blackberry data plan? Does that mean I am still able to have the unlimited texting?

I am really looking forward to the Blackberry Storm, but I have no clue as to how much this will end up costing me monthly.
    10-19-08 02:11 PM
    I am on verizon with a family share plan and all I had to add was the data plan for $29.99 for the BB. Everything else stayed the same

HTH
    10-19-08 02:14 PM
    My family has the share plan, all with unlimited texting.

My question is: If I were to buy a Blackberry, would I just add the blackberry data plan? Does that mean I am still able to have the unlimited texting?

I am really looking forward to the Blackberry Storm, but I have no clue as to how much this will end up costing me monthly.
    Yes, data plans are an add on feature. Which family plan do you have? If you have the premium then the BB will have to go on a select as premium will not work for a BB.
    10-19-08 02:18 PM
    Just add the data plan and keep the rest like you have it.
    10-19-08 02:26 PM
    I simply added that data plan for like 25 a month and left everything else the same with my unlimited everything else, and becuase of that both of the other lines on my contract are just 9.99
    10-22-08 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD