I'm on my second Blackberry storm, now going onto my third, because of the touch screens. They always break on me, I end up doing battery pulls all day, and some times get stuck places cause I can't use my phone.

Instead of getting another Blackberry storm, what are the chances of verizon sending me a Tour instead, since it's cheaper. I'm going in tomorrow and paying the $50 bucks for another one. I don't even care if it's refurbished, I just don't want another Storm.

Or any other phone for that matter, with spending Minimal money.

Btw, had my storm since March.
    08-19-09 09:25 PM
    Out of warranty exchanges for physical damage won't get you a tour for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:23 PM
    Second insurance run also cancels insurance.

08-19-09 10:41 PM
    Warranty replacements must be of the same model.

Unless of course they're out of stock, which would be HIGHLY unlikely with the Storm..
    08-19-09 11:07 PM
    I'm on my second Blackberry storm, now going onto my third, because of the touch screens. They always break on me,
    Curious as to how they "break"........
    08-20-09 06:28 AM
    Thats what I wanted to know...
    In certain cases after so many replacements a rep MAY offer a diff model; MAYBE.
    Generally they just send a new device instead of a referb depending on stock.
    Sounds like your's was all insurance replacements; which in that case my collegues and friends above are correct.
    08-20-09 08:20 AM
    Since when is the Tour cheaper than the storm?
    08-20-09 08:35 AM
    Since when is the Tour cheaper than the storm?
    Never lol. His chances are slim for getting a new tour.
    08-20-09 10:56 AM
    Part of getting into a differnt phone is depending how many phones you go thru in a certain time span.. I believe its 3 in 90 days and maybe they'll give u a new storm rather than a certified like new.. More than likely not a tour.. Sry bud..

08-20-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD