I haven't been here in a while so someone may have already answered this. But anyway I got my 8330 about six months ago and can't upgrade to the storm. Anyone know how much it will go full retail?
    10-06-08 07:51 PM
    VZW has not yet released pricing for this device yet.
    10-06-08 07:57 PM
    $799 Black, 829 Titanium, $6.95 Pink

I may be off on the black & titanium

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 07:59 PM
    it's $6.99 for the pink. Check your info!
    10-06-08 08:01 PM
    U saying the Girl Genius Report isn't credible?

10-06-08 08:10 PM
    $349.99 with 2 year contract.
    10-06-08 09:07 PM
    lol i would neeeeeever say that something online would be unreliable...

teh intArweb is teh mostest best for unreleased info
    10-06-08 09:09 PM
    If you want to upgrade to new phone with VZW you can always just add a new line for an extra $15/month. You get the new phone at the discounted price and they will put your old number on the new phone.

-Rai

10-06-08 09:22 PM
    As a vzw employee I'm willing to bet 519 retail

10-06-08 09:35 PM
    I would say $519 is a good call, also keep in mind you can then sell your current BB to make up some the money you just spent on the Storm. Someone may be in the same position as you who bought the Pearl and now want the Curve.
    10-07-08 07:35 PM
    If you want to upgrade to new phone with VZW you can always just add a new line for an extra $15/month. You get the new phone at the discounted price and they will put your old number on the new phone.

-Rai

Yea, they offered me that as well when I askd about upgrading. Only problem is that you end up with a new contract for 2 years on the 2nd line. Works ok if you find a person willing to take over that line. If not, then our stuck with 2 lines if you don't need it.

But I would love to upgrade to a storm. However I got my curve in June and am not up for a 1 year VIP upgrade till june 09... SUCKS!
    10-07-08 08:01 PM

-Rai

Yea, they offered me that as well when I askd about upgrading. Only problem is that you end up with a new contract for 2 years on the 2nd line. Works ok if you find a person willing to take over that line. If not, then our stuck with 2 lines if you don't need it.

But I would love to upgrade to a storm. However I got my curve in June and am not up for a 1 year VIP upgrade till june 09... SUCKS!
    10-07-08 08:02 PM
    I know I can early upgrade after a year, problem is I can't remember when I got my pearl? I can login obline and see right? Or I guess just call them...

10-07-08 08:30 PM
    I know I can early upgrade after a year, problem is I can't remember when I got my pearl? I can login obline and see right? Or I guess just call them...

Yes, If you have a my verizon account you can log in and see your upgrade dates. Yes you call in as well.
    10-07-08 09:09 PM
    I think its only $10 to add a line and I will do that unless my dad will let me have his new every 2
    10-07-08 09:24 PM
    add a line 9.99
    10-08-08 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD