So, I just got my phone last weekish and it won't save the text messages. So i never know if it sent or not, and its really starting to get on my nerves. also, it won't let me send a picture. so we went to the verizon store and they told me to call the blackberry pearl assistance thing, so i did and they told me they were fixing the network and it should work by tomorrow. but it didn't. I don't know whats going on?
    04-04-08 06:39 PM
    Your text messages disappearing might simply be an issue with insufficient memory. Go to Options/Status and tell us what you have for File Free. If it's really low, it'll delete messages to make room.

Also, to make sure you're fully provisioned for Blackberry stuff do two things. First dial *22899 and wait until the phone says it was Successful. Then go into Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table and hit Menu/Register Handheld. Once both of these steps are done, you'll be fully provisioned for all service if your plan is correct on Verizon's system for Blackberry service.

Then try your MMS and see where you're at.
    04-04-08 06:46 PM
    so the status is 50462720??
    04-04-08 06:54 PM
    You aren't looking at the right info. You need to look for File Free and tell us what is says for that.
    04-04-08 07:04 PM
    Pull the battery and re-insert. I've had these type of numbers on several occasions when I've had memory issues.
    04-04-08 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD