hey e1 we just got verizon the other day and my gps works fine in vz navigator and works when it wants to in bb maps but when im using bbm i can not send my location to my friends when im talking to them does verizon block this feature or do you have to allow it or what please help lol it just sits on the searching satellite and says cant find it but my gps works fine in navigator.
    03-14-10 12:01 PM
    hey e1 we just got verizon the other day and my gps works fine in vz navigator and works when it wants to in bb maps but when im using bbm i can not send my location to my friends when im talking to them does verizon block this feature or do you have to allow it or what please help lol it just sits on the searching satellite and says cant find it but my gps works fine in navigator.

Did you try set your GPS location to on. It might just be set to e911 only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 05:15 PM
    yep its set to on i checked that before i posted and i made sure the permissions were all set to allow and I even redownloaded bbm and still wont do send location very odd my friend on att can do it tho.
    03-14-10 05:18 PM
    yep its set to on i checked that before i posted and i made sure the permissions were all set to allow and I even redownloaded bbm and still wont do send location very odd my friend on att can do it tho.
    If you go to your BB maps and find your location you can hit the BB menu button and send your location to a messenger contact

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 05:36 PM
    well that works but i shouldnt have to do that every time lol bbm is just effed up if you ask me lol thanks im switching to the storm 2 this coming week so maybe i wont have this trouble
    03-14-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD