I just switched to Verizon about a week ago and I just noticed that all I have is VZ Navigator. I believe this program costs, so I would like to be able to use my Blackberry Maps for the small amount of GPS I use, but I can't find it. Can anyone help or is this standard with a Storm on Verizon? Thanks!
    12-29-09 02:55 AM
    Here's the link to the BBMaps download page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 03:29 AM
    Keep in mind you won't be able to download BlackBerry Maps via OTA link. You need to load your OS into your PC, open Desktop Manager, plug in your BlackBerry, click on Application Loader, check BlackBerry Maps, then next. Let it load and your BlackBerry will reboot.

You can also get written turn by turn directions with Google Maps. You can click on the Google Maps links from your BlackBerry and download it OTA (Over The Air).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 06:42 AM
    There are also one time costs apps you can get that do voice turn by turn, such as Garmin & Telenav. They are rather expensive and often make the VZ Nav deal not look so bad. For light needs, BB or Google Maps are best.
    12-29-09 09:51 AM
    It may be under the applications folder. That is where it was on my device
    12-29-09 12:10 PM
    Sorry guys, I restarted my phone and nor bbmaps is There! Thank you though!!
    12-29-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD