tonite july 4th at 12:40. i called vzw its a know outtage. sucks. anyone else experencing? they said they would credit me if i wanted. anyone else have this crap?
    07-03-08 11:43 PM
    I was having issues for a bit earlier. Did a battery pull and all is well now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 11:47 PM
    Mine is working fine also.
    07-03-08 11:50 PM
    its back up
    batt pull didn't do anything for me before but woorking now.
    07-03-08 11:54 PM
    Before I could get on here, it started working - but I'm relieved to know it was an outage!!
    07-04-08 12:09 AM
    Mine wasn't working either last night. I was getting pretty frustrated - glad to hear it was just an outage.

07-04-08 07:56 PM
    Mine isn't working right now. I am getting pretty frustrated, because I have someone I need to get into contact with on BM!
    07-04-08 08:24 PM
    My blackberry internet service has stopped working for the second time now. I called 611 and they had me delete all my service books and then resend them from the BB wesbite. Then i had to dial *22899. Then I did a battery pull. After that it worked just fine. Now I am having the same problem only a week later. It is very annoying that I might have to do this all over again. It is weird because everything else works just fine. BBM, SMS, MMS, making calls, etc. I am going to try a battery pull to see if that does anything. If is does not work, I give up!
    07-06-08 03:26 PM
    Mine is working just fine.

07-06-08 03:29 PM
    OK...I remembered most of what the Verizon Tech support told me and tried my best to duplicate the process. I went to advanced options, and deleted all my service books, except for e-mail and the provisioning ones. Then I logged into BIS and sent service books. I got a notification on my curve saying the service books have been received for my e-mail accounts . I then went to my browser and it was good as new. lightning fast! I didn't even have to pull the battery!

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but if you are try the above.
    07-06-08 03:38 PM
    My blackberry internet service has stopped working for the second time now. I called 611 and they had me delete all my service books and then resend them from the BB wesbite. Then i had to dial *22899. Then I did a battery pull. After that it worked just fine. Now I am having the same problem only a week later. It is very annoying that I might have to do this all over again. It is weird because everything else works just fine. BBM, SMS, MMS, making calls, etc. I am going to try a battery pull to see if that does anything. If is does not work, I give up!
    Try deleting your email source from the BIS. This does two things.

1. Deletes and resends fresh service book for the email. and

2. Re-freshes the connection between the BIS and your email source.
    07-06-08 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD