My plan is up with verizon right now, and i'm thinking about getting rid of my voyager and getting a blackberry. I don't really know much about them. I've looked at the curve a few times and thats about it. I mainly use my phone for text messaging. I know some people who have blackberrys on different providers, and i like how it shows the whole texting conversation, does the curve do that?
    09-13-08 01:39 PM
    You can easily define how many previous messages you want displayed when you open a message.
    09-13-08 01:44 PM
    it will show every message seperatley
    but also when you click on the most recent it will show the conversation of text messages before that one

typing on everyblackberry (possibly exception to the pearl (for me))
    is simply easy
    full keyboard easy to figure out very nice phone
    I would pick up a curve its a great phone
    09-13-08 01:46 PM
    Go with the Curve. You won't be disapointed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 04:30 PM
    I would go with the curve. It is a great phone, and you won't be disappointed. The fact that it enables you to organize your life, is just fantastic!
    09-13-08 04:54 PM
    If you want a touchscreen device might wait for the Storm. Otherwise, agree with others about getting a Curve - it is all you really need.
    09-13-08 05:20 PM
    The Curve
    But just about any BB would do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 06:17 PM
    well sense everyone is going with the Curve, I'll be different lol and say GO with the pearl lol
    09-13-08 06:40 PM
    I chose the Curve over the Pearl but it's all about personal taste. Don't forget the required data plan which is $30 a month!
    09-13-08 07:58 PM
    I REALLY like the Curve (first blackberry ever) so I can't really give a comparison or anything, but I like it for the full qwerty keyboard. I say go with the Curve.
    09-13-08 11:13 PM
    The best advice I could give you would be to goto the store and get either one and if you don't like it after a week or two than take it back and get the other one. Make sure you can "play" with both of them in the store. Also ask if one of the sales reps on the floor owns a bb. They are usually more than happy to let you try out theirs while your in the store. Good luck with whichever one you choose.
    09-14-08 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD