I've looked and searched and can't find anything about the trouble I'm having.

My wife and I both have Curve 8330's on Verizon. Since both of us have the problem I have sort of ruled out the phone hardware being a problem. Basically we will have normal function for a while and with no warning we will notice we are not receiving any SMS, Email or Google Talk messages. These all seem to be Blackberry data connection issues but no one seems to know what I'm talking about. We still receive phone calls but it takes a reboot to get data going again.

Please does anyone have any suggestions or links to suggestions/threads I missed?
    02-17-09 08:48 PM
    Have you tried sending your service books from the BIS site?

Goto BlackBerry Internet Service log in and on the left hand side of the page is option to send service books. Try that, battery pull, and see if this helps.
    02-17-09 09:34 PM
    If the above does not work I would call you carrier and have them look into it. Data signal should not be dropping like that
    02-17-09 10:12 PM
    Sorry forgot to mention that. I've pushed service books and done a *228 update a few times as well.

Upon some more research it sounds very much like the problem a year or so ago that the 8830 was having on all carriers.
    02-18-09 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD