Is it true that if you pay full price for the phone, it shouldn't affect your upgrade? I went into Verizon today because I was having issues with my BlackBerry Messenger and the lady pulled up my records. She randomly questioned me about why my upgrade wasn't until '12 (I was shocked because I didn't even know). It turns out someone messed up my account. I told her I purchased a BlackBerry Storm in December for the full price ($529). I activated the Storm for a few days and I didn't seem to like it as much as my Curve. I switched back, but apparently purchasing the Storm and activating it affected my upgrade for next year. They aren't allowed to do that, are they?! If so, that is messed up! I am definitely going to go back and complain.
    Last edited by PSUsoccer11; 06-19-09 at 02:25 PM.
    06-17-09 09:11 PM
    it sounds like there has been a glitch in the system, or an error in entry or something like that. i'm sure if you give verizon a call, they will fix that.
    06-17-09 11:16 PM
    Holy schmoly if I bought a BB for full price, I'd ask them to shift my upgrade date to next week!
    06-17-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD