I know these ?'s have been asked 1000's of times before. How do I sync music from my CPU to my Blackberry? Also How do I change my new text/Msg tone??? I have checked old search threads but still can't figure it out......Thanks....
    08-01-09 10:06 PM
    The easiest way is to turn on mass media support for the media card, then copy your music/media to your BlackBerry.

As for the tones, modify your profiles, with attention to the alert tones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 10:39 PM
    The easiest way is to turn on mass media support for the media card, then copy your music/media to your BlackBerry.

08-01-09 10:43 PM
    Another words - WHen you enable Mass storage mode, the computer will see the SD card in your device like flash drive. Just drag and drop or cut and paste. If you do not have an SD card, get one.
    08-01-09 10:45 PM

ok just figured out the text tone. Thanks. What about the music?
    08-01-09 10:45 PM
    Another words - WHen you enable Mass storage mode, the computer will see the SD card in your device like flash drive. Just drag and drop or cut and paste. If you do not have an SD card, get one.
    I do have an SD card.
    08-01-09 10:46 PM
    Where/How do I drag and Drap? Can I Sync music that's in my I-Pod?
    08-01-09 10:52 PM
    Depends on wether or not they are old or and hahve Itunes DRM (Digital Right Management). Try using the media sync that comes with the desktop manager. This is designed to sync iTunes, from what I have read on it.

If not, your iTunes should be on your hard drive as well. Find and them and you can bring them across with drag and drop.

By your title, I am sure if you are at UCLA, there will be a cpmouter person or two you know that will help you figure it out.

ONe little trick if it has DRM is to burn them to a CD and rip them back to your hard drive.
    08-01-09 10:58 PM
    Depends on wether or not they are old or and hahve Itunes DRM (Digital Right Management). Try using the media sync that comes with the desktop manager. This is designed to sync iTunes, from what I have read on it.

If not, your iTunes should be on your hard drive as well. Find and them and you can bring them across with drag and drop.

By your title, I am sure if you are at UCLA, there will be a cpmouter person or two you know that will help you figure it out.

ONe little trick if it has DRM is to burn them to a CD and rip them back to your hard drive.
    Never went to UCLA just a huge fan......Where is this drag and drop? I appreciate your help.
    08-01-09 11:01 PM
    After 5+ hours I finally figured it out......Thanks to all that helped....
    08-02-09 12:15 AM
    Never went to UCLA just a huge fan......Where is this drag and drop? I appreciate your help.
    Glad you figured it out. I did not respond to your last post as I it was past bed time 4am comes to dang fast
    08-02-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD