Hi all im new to the fourms and I'm going to be purchasing a bb bold for christmas and i was wondering what plan is going to be right for me. I want internet browsing unlimited txt pix messaging and all but i do not need any email because i could just go to the www site and check it which is fine with me. also dont want a hefty price tag on the plan so.
    07-10-08 08:20 PM
    Which service provider are you with?
    For att you get unlimited text,pic and internet browsing for 50 dollars.
    07-10-08 08:23 PM
    Only you can tell which plan is right for you. Who is or will be your service provider?
    Why not visit your provider (whoever that is) take a look at what they are offering and compare to your Budget.
    07-10-08 08:43 PM
    Im sorry i didn't add my service provider it is verizon wireless
    07-10-08 09:14 PM
    I would doubt the Bold will be out on Verizon then.
    07-10-08 09:28 PM
    LOL I don't even think AT&T will have the BB Bold out by Christmas at the rate they are going!
    07-10-08 09:34 PM
    I understand this post shows as Best Estimates but everyone is saying september

BlackBerry Bold Approximate Release Dates and Pricing
    Posted In: News & Rumors | By: Kevin Michaluk | Date: 16 May 2008 | 59 comments

BlackBerry Bold PricingUpdate: It seems InfoSync World Just Made *BEST ESTIMATES* when posting their previous info (no actual source), so keep in mind these prices and dates are not official (it's possible they're not even close to official). But one things for certain, they've given a target for us to hope for. Now we just have to wait and see what the Bold actually hits the market at. *

Woahhh! It seems InfoSync World has gotten wind of the details on ALL OF THE 9000 Series Pricing and Release Dates.

The BlackBerry Bold should be hitting AT&T in July for $300, T-Mobile in September for $350, and Verizon and Sprint also in September for $300 (I'm assuming this is 2 year contract pricing). You can click on through for a detailed chart. Keep in mind these are not exact release dates, and we all know how popular the $xxx.95 pricing is, but if this turns out to be true it is HUGE news for us BlackBerry users.
    07-11-08 12:01 AM
    Why get a Blackberry if you don't need email? It sounds like a Windows Mobile phone would fit the bill nicely for you.
    07-11-08 01:10 AM
    The whole point of a BlackBerry is email! You don't pay extra for that BTW, if you have data (which you have to have through Verizon, you get email. Period. I suppose you don't have to use it, but why log onto your ISP's website when you can have it pushed?

Unlimited Verizon data will run you $29.99, plus whatever TEXT/PICS package you choose, plus your minutes. Essentially it is $30 more than you're paying for your regular phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 01:18 AM
    Ok Great thats all i needed to know i was thinking about the email and looking at the data plans and it showed email as a seperate plan so but if its is all one package for all that that will work out beautifully!
    07-11-08 10:34 AM
    I hope you don't wait for VZ to come out with the bold to make a decision...they just got the curve, I doubt they'll have the bold in a few months...it would be nice
    07-11-08 12:35 PM
    go with a SELECT plan from verizon and get unlimited text & pic msg for free. get a $30 data plan and you are square. you'll have unlimited everything basically (except minutes... but you can opt for one of those plans too)
    07-12-08 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD