Hey guys is there gunna be any black friday deals this season?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 09:27 PM
    Of course there will be. Best Buy has TVs, Costco is advertising computers...

Watch the ads on Thursday.
    11-24-09 09:28 PM
    Oh so there not announced yet?

11-24-09 09:34 PM
    Oh so there not announced yet?

Publicly, no.
    11-24-09 10:17 PM
    If you are talking specifically about verizon, there will definitely be some good deals. I went to buy a storm lastweek over the phone and the rep told me to wait till Friday. He said they also might be able to talk about the deals this Thursday but not until them. I found this and im not sure if its legit or not Black Friday Weekend Deals: Free BlackBerry Bold & 99 Cent BlackBerry Storm2 Friday @ Wirefly - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS
    11-24-09 10:48 PM
    If you are talking specifically about verizon, there will definitely be some good deals. I went to buy a storm lastweek over the phone and the rep told me to wait till Friday. He said they also might be able to talk about the deals this Thursday but not until them. I found this and im not sure if its legit or not Black Friday Weekend Deals: Free BlackBerry Bold & 99 Cent BlackBerry Storm2 Friday @ Wirefly - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS
    That is Wirefly - no relation to what VZW may or may not be doing.
    11-24-09 10:50 PM
    Publicly, no.
    LOL. I beg to differ. Publically......8 zillion Black Friday websites are all showing the ad scans that, IMHO, are purposefully leaked by the stores/sites/etc to try and get excitement going for their store and the like.....

I use, and have used for years: Black Friday Ads - The Official Black Friday 2009 Website

They are also on Twitter which is great.

I will be getting the 32" 720p Sony LCD TV from Kmart for $379. Oh and I think a Craftsman rechargeable power drill there too....
    11-25-09 10:40 AM
    It look likes Verizon is going to be having a buy one get one for blackberrys
    http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...ce=twitterfeed

My question is, what is only one line is due for an upgrade and you do not want to ad a line for the new "free" blackberry?
    11-25-09 04:10 PM
    It look likes Verizon is going to be having a buy one get one for blackberrys
    http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...ce=twitterfeed

My question is, what is only one line is due for an upgrade and you do not want to ad a line for the new "free" blackberry?
    Then unfortunatly, you would not qualify for the BOGO
    11-25-09 04:29 PM
    VZW will be having some great dels. There are many online right now for example a 50% off bluetooth!
    11-25-09 06:41 PM
    Just an FYI: the Black Friday ad for Wirefly's $29.99 Storm2 upgrade is BS. Maybe you will have better luck than I did, but customer service was very slow and even more rude. The advertised price is not being offered by the sales dept. I was told I had the price wrong and would have to pay more. I may have done it had the guy not been so rude and had he any clue at all about the advertised price.
    11-27-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD