I went to the BIS wesite and I honestly cannot remember if I registered there before or not. So, I acted if I had not and I got a message that said---there is already an account for that PIN. Well of course I don't know know my username and password. So, I requested a lost password. I got the message and it said "there is not record of a username and password for you" What should I do? Do I need to register here, what does this site do for me?
    09-09-08 12:57 PM
    If you first added your email accounts to your device via the "setup email" on your device then you will need to call VZW for them to allow you to access the BIS site too. Just give them a call and you should be good to go.
    09-09-08 01:14 PM
    If you first added your email accounts to your device via the "setup email" on your device then you will need to call VZW for them to allow you to access the BIS site too. Just give them a call and you should be good to go.
    What are the benefits of the BIS site?
    09-09-08 01:33 PM
    What are the benefits of the BIS site?
    1. Send sevice books.

2 add and remove email sources.

3. you can checge device info there on your own, so if you get a different Blackberry, the BIS will know where to send your email.

4. If your email source becomes invalid, you can fix it.

5. change your BIS password.

6. change your sginature.

7. set up filters

8. Etc etc etc.
    09-09-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD