Got my Curve 8330 setup nicely with full IMAP with my Gmail account. Now all I want to do is change the email signature. I read that I have to login to the VZW BIS page to do that

At the site I try to create an account, but it says an account with my BB's PIN has already been made. Now my BB was bought brand new and I definitely didn't create a BIS account.

When I request my password, I get an messang on my BB saying I don't even have a password....

02-17-09 09:49 AM
    Verizon probably set up an account for you, they will need to fix it. You can call from your phone as it's not something that they will need you to do anything on your phone. They just need to give you your account name (maybe your phone number) and reset your password.
    02-17-09 09:59 AM
    Thanks. And sorry about the bad spelling/grammar. I was rushing out the door and I wanted to get that posted.

Ill call them now.
    02-17-09 12:45 PM
    No worries I'm gramatically challenged myself.
    02-17-09 01:36 PM
    yeah, calling in and talking to data support will fix you up. They have a BIS admin tool.

You can also have the password sent to your BB by clicking the forgot password link.
    02-26-09 09:27 AM
    I had the same issue and so did a friend of mine. I'll let her know how to fix it, unless she is the OP.
    02-26-09 09:58 AM
    No need to call tech support. Just when you go to the bis logon (on your device under email setup), go menu>username. That will allow you to create a username there. If you've logged onto bis on your device then you cant logon to the website until you do this.
    03-03-09 04:41 AM