Is anyone else having BIS issues with their yahoo and gmail email accounts? It started last night.

I've battery pulled, resent service books, deleted and readded accounts, resent service books and batter pulled after deleting and readding.

Gmail took about 6 or so hours to push to my device. My yahoo hosted (thus push, it's an @sbcglobal.net address) address will deliver some messages, but not all, including emails from potential employers and some from my mother...there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind which ones get pushed and which ones don't.

Here's another fun part....my work email works perfectly fine (hosted through school).

Anyone else with these issues or some other fix I haven't thought of?
    02-19-09 12:17 PM
    I have Yahoo and Gmail on my device, i checked both and they are working fine...
    02-19-09 12:21 PM
    Grrr...well that's no help...lol
    02-19-09 12:23 PM
    i have gmail and it's working fine for me... sorry can't be of more help
    02-19-09 12:32 PM
    Ok...now my gmail addresses seem to be ok, but my yahoo is acting up....grrr
    02-19-09 12:33 PM
    How many messages are in your in box? I had a similar issue and when I cleaned my mailbox it stopped. A couple of months later it started again. Cleared up when I cleared out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:50 PM
    Good thought...I've got over 1000 messages in there. I'll have to go archive some from last year and hopefully that will fix the problem!

02-19-09 01:32 PM
    Hmm, I'm going to try this too. Never would have thought that would be an issue. This happens to me sometimes too. Some e-mails never get pushed and some come very late to my BB. Most come right away though, like the OP said seems there's no rhyme or reason for it.
    02-19-09 02:03 PM
    Just archived a bunch of emails (over 600) from my inbox into my archive folder...still not working....grrrrrr
    02-19-09 03:11 PM
    Just archived a bunch of emails (over 600) from my inbox into my archive folder...still not working....grrrrrr
    Niubeav, why don't you just create a mail archive inbox with one on of the sites like yahoo and not tie it to your BB? That wauy you have off site storage w/o possibility of losing your e-mails if something happens to your.berry?

Plus, there's the added benefit of being able to manage your messages more easily. Stop cloggin your memory! You're trying to put a library in a doghouse!

Last edited by bergerking; 02-19-09 at 03:36 PM.
    02-19-09 03:34 PM
    Ummmm.....what you suggested is exactly what I did.......I would never archive on my BB.....

BTW, I got it working again. Cleaned the inbox, then deleted acct from BIS, readded it, batterry pull, then resent service books.

All is well again.

02-19-09 05:40 PM
    Ummmm.....what you suggested is exactly what I did.......I would never archive on my BB.....

BTW, I got it working again. Cleaned the inbox, then deleted acct from BIS, readded it, batterry pull, then resent service books.

All is well again.

Ok, it looked like you were saying you had the messages on your BB. I apologize for the misunderstanding, I had talked to someone the other day who was. Glad you got it sorted.

02-19-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD