10-24-08

I am not receiving any emails but I know I am getting them in yahoo and gmail. So i go to vzw BIS website to try and resend service books and it wont come up. I get the "IE cannot display...". So I try from email set up on the blackberry and no joy there either? is it me or them? if its me, how can i fix it?
    thanks
    Danny
    10-25-08 08:29 AM
    Try a battery reset and try again. are you able to browse the net? also check the top of the device for 1XEV indicator. Are the 1 and the X the same size?
    10-25-08 08:35 AM
    i did the battery reset and re sent the service books. the 1XEV looks like that so I have service. I am able to browse the net and etc. just no emails from gmail, yahoo or @vzw.blackberry.net. weird
    10-25-08 08:47 AM
    10-25-08 08:52 AM
    This can mean many things. Data is working so with that mind, there could be an issue happeneing with the BIS. Give it some time.
    i called vzw blackberry support..They say they are having some known issues right now and blackberry engineers are working on it. It is effecting sending/recieving attachments and "get more" options for email. I will just have to wait and see. I feel like I am the only one.
    i called vzw blackberry support..They say they are having some known issues right now and blackberry engineers are working on it. It is effecting sending/recieving attachments and "get more" options for email. I will just have to wait and see. I feel like I am the only one.
    you are not the only one. look at the several threads posted this morning on the issue.
    10-25-08 08:53 AM
    Just tested my email as well no go. This means there is network or BIS issue.
    10-25-08 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD