Anybody know if there is a problem going on with BIS in the Indiana area. Emails over the last 2 days have coming at a crawl. Usually I get the email on my BB before I get it on my computer.
    03-26-09 08:56 PM
    None that I've seen in this week. Try resending your service books and a soft reset.

Under your signal bars, does it show IXEV or 1xev?
    03-26-09 10:12 PM
    I'm in central Indiana and no problems here.
    03-26-09 11:43 PM
    My BIS was down from like 3pm yesterday till 1pm today. I live in North Carolina though. Has been working ok ever since though.
    03-26-09 11:58 PM
    I was going to say - we don't need problems in Indiana. If we try real hard, we might be able to keep most of the problems as Illinois products.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 11:59 PM
    HEY! We dont need problems in Illinois. We've been very fortunate to not have an outage in quite a while.
    03-27-09 12:39 AM
    Thanks for the replies. My signal reads 1XEV. I am getting the emails, it is just real slow going. I will try resending the service books.
    03-27-09 07:21 AM
    HEY! We dont need problems in Illinois. We've been very fortunate to not have an outage in quite a while.
    I believe he was trying to make a joke. "Illinois products". Must have gone over your head.

03-28-09 12:07 AM
    BIS is out in wyoming right now ....but so is voice,bad snow storms here.
    03-29-09 11:53 PM
    I believe he was trying to make a joke. "Illinois products". Must have gone over your head.
    Quite right, my friend. Was alluding to products of the corrupt leftist Chicago political machine.

03-30-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD